OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk if anyone else caught it but when John Wall went down Phillips arena started playing "Teach Me How to Dougie"...

Mad grimey if it was on purpose :lol:

The fact that ppl think Kawhi is worth the max is the real problem. would rather pay for caroll and sign another piece then over pay for a glorified system player.
What's your definition of a "max player"? 
laugh.gif
Yall hear the word "max" and lose your minds. Anyone that isn't giving the DPOY 15 mil a year when he hasn't hit his prime and he's a really good offensive player is crazy. Period.
Case closed, the end, enough said, no more arguments will be heard on this subject. mrgrand15 and Kawhi max supporters win, everyone else, debate something new. 

Last edited:
everyone picking the bulls
frown.gif
     i dont even know, but the series is all about kyrie vs drose match up

Joakim Noah is going to thoroughly enjoy playing Lebron with a fully healthy Bulls team. I think he'll relish in this opportunity after the past few years.

I want to see the two top MVP candidates face off in the WCF.  But i really don't see Houston beating LAC

NENE man, Jesus Christ where is his head at.

I think his heart is at home with his newborn. 

That's a shame for the Wiz, they needed him this Postseason, but he's checked out man.

GET NENE OUT THE ******* GAME WHITMAN.

He got Paul Milsap looking Steve Nash before he died in LA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom