OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nene gives up backdoor layup.
Nene can't close out to a shooter.

But nene will fight you

Don't forget the errant pass to the ref for a turnover before he gave up that back door and then was slow to close out on his shooter.

Last edited:
Goodie
nthat.gif

I see Houston winning, LA has nobody to guard Harden for four straight wins.

Also Dwight will neutralize DJ on the boards and they have two athletic guys to throw at Blake.

Clippers going to be fatigued as hell after going through hell and back to make it to the second round while the Rockets been in Houston eating good and resting.

Going to be no defense played in the entire series from either side though. :lol:

I see Houston winning, LA has nobody to guard Harden for four straight wins.

Also Dwight will neutralize DJ on the boards and they have two athletic guys to throw at Blake.

Clippers going to be fatigued as hell after going through hell and back to make it to the second round while the Rockets been in Houston eating good and resting.

Going to be no defense played in the entire series from either side though.
laugh.gif
if LAC can limit houstons fastbreak points, easy win for the clippers. clippers have much better offense.

Last edited:
Impressed to see Washington right there through 3 quarters. Could have gotten ugly during a couple of moments throughout this game. Perfect game for them to steal.

NENE man, Jesus Christ where is his head at.
I think his heart is at home with his newborn. 
That's a shame for the Wiz, they needed him this Postseason, but he's checked out man.
Don't worry, he wasn't there this regular season either.

*10 minutes ago*

"Hawks about to run away with this one"

*5 minutes ago*

"Hawks about to run away with this game"

----------------------

Lets not jump the gun just yet.
happy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom