OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a doctor but a facial fracture with that proximity to the eye could cause blindness... But I digress, I'm not a doctor

Conley definitely should not be risking it with his face that messed up. Especially when his team still doesn't have a chance if he plays or not

As a member of the NT medical staff, I can assure you that facial fractures are a non-issue. He should be able to rub some icy hot on his eyebrow, wear a mask, and play next game.

I won't say log off, you need to stay logged in and learn something son.
I think it's hard for anyone to replicate Mark Jackson's corn ball status, but you're right up there.  

And I'm not hating, I'm being objective. 
Ouch.

Just call me Reggie Miller G.
wink.gif

If Conley plays, Warriors win in 5 instead of 4.

It's really a non issue at the end of the day, he should just come back healthy next year.

Last edited:

I think it's hard for anyone to replicate Mark Jackson's corn ball status, but you're right up there.  

Mark Jackson a cornball ? You sir are an idiot.
Wooster has bad credit. Guaranteed.

Mark Jackson a cornball ? You sir are an idiot.
lol @ you thinking he isnt one.
You too.

This is one thing I've learned over time.

If a brother calls another brother a cornball, he's usually mad or jealous because he is broke and the conrball isn't. 

Brothers never call white well spoken successful men "cornballs"

They aren't jealous of the white man because they can never be white, so they hate on the brother, who is like them, instead. ( 'crab in the barrel' mentality).

I mean I hate to break it down to economics but I hate seeing young brothers think being well spoken and successful is corny.

Yall mad, get unmad, do something to make yourself a "cornball", and I guarantee you will remove the word from your vocab for what it implies (in most cases)

In Jesus name we pray, Amen

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom