OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i would've picked Harden but Curry is also well deserving of the award.

can't go wrong with either tbh
Maybe he'll get the player's choice award, seemingly most of his peers had him as the MVP.

the warriors were 20-5 when steph scored under 20.
rockets 8-11 when harden scored under 20.

i understand the way it works though. interested in the players vote this summer.

Steph :pimp:

Him actually winning an MVP was truly unforeseen. This guy isn't supposed to be THIS good. True underdog story. Idk how anyone can hate on that.

Steph :pimp:

Him actually winning an MVP was truly unforeseen. This guy isn't supposed to be THIS good. True underdog story. Idk how anyone can hate on that.

Dude is the kid of an NBA player and a lottery pick.

Ain't no damn underdog story

I think it was this season Steph really showed his skills though. No more running off curls all game under Jackson. Kerr gave the ball in his hands and let him shine.

yeah i don't understand the underdog slant there. he's had a very fortunate life. doesn't take away from his talent, but i don't see him as an underdog. maybe from a physical standpoint. ol buck and a quarter, make his shoulders clap type dude

He went to Davidson. Many considered him too small. Many said he wouldn't be able to stand out against NBA size + athleticism. Then there were the injury prone seasons.

I'd say it classifies as an underdog story.

He went to Davidson. Many considered him too small. Many said he wouldn't be able to stand out against NBA size + athleticism. Then there were the injury prone seasons.

I'd say it classifies as an underdog story.
Nah. 

Dude had NBA pedigree. Now Nash that was an underdog story if you want to go that route. 

Last edited:

It really is. People who go to davidson college are not supposed to become NBA MVP's
and davidson werent supposed to be in the final 4. 
nthat.gif

Stop right there.

Dude couldn't even go to his Pops alma mater unless he walked on.

Took a school that wasn't relevant to the Elite 8.

Enters the draft, still questions about his size and weather he could score at the NBA level.

Tyreke, Rubio and Jonny Flynn picked before him.

Tears it up from the gate, multiple injuries and has to settle for a 4/44m deal which is now discount of the decade.

He came up, doesn't matter that his Pops was an NBA player, so was Austin Rivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom