OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doc could've easily taken out DJ and the game would've gone on as usual...

yes it's annoying to see but it's not like the poor free throw shooter has to stay in the game for the rest of the quarter 

My issue is they're not even fouling him. It's I'm playing tag with who I want at the line. Does this also apply at the end of games too? Putting whoever you want at the line under 2 minutes playing catch up? Or his whoever has the ball. If its not it should then.
It doenst, off ball fouls in the last two minutes result in one shot and possession back. This is why you see the late game intentional fouls only happen to the guy holding the ball
That's what I thought. That's what I have an issue with. The results of Intentionally fouling should be consistent across the board. Having different penalties depending on what time it is in the game is stupid.
But theres no way to define what is intentional and what isnt.

What is someone commits a foul through a screen? Thats not really intentional, but would classify as an off ball foul. Should the Clips now get two shots and the ball cause someone ran through a screener? You cant let the refs decide whats an intentional foul and what isnt either.

The way the rule is written now is the only fair way to do it.

Last edited:
The easy fix is to make intentional fouls, away from the ball, that have no affect on the play always be two shots and possession.

That way you can't foul someone 70 feet away from the basket, but if they're setting a screen and you grab them to prevent them from rolling to the basket it's treated like a normal foul.

If they can determine what a flagrant or technical foul is they sure as hell can determine what an intentional foul is.

The easy fix is to make intentional fouls, away from the ball, that have no affect on the play always be two shots and possession.

That way you can't foul someone 70 feet away from the basket, but if they're setting a screen and you grab them to prevent them from rolling to the basket it's treated like a normal foul.
Yeah more RULES to confuse the refs even more!

Last edited:
If they can determine what a flagrant or technical foul is they sure as hell can determine what an intentional foul is.
Technical fouls are easy

Flagrants get reviewed, do we want reviews on intentional fouls 
laugh.gif

If I were in the Clippers FA, I would trade Blake and keep DJ, no way I'd keep both, if they don't win it all this year.
Sounds like you would pull a sam presti desperation move, never trade out of desperation unless you are for sure getting a great player
Presti pulled a desperation move?

More like a Genius move.

I need my high dollar post guys to post, straight up.

I'd trade Blake for ZBO. Add in a couple other players or whatever but, I'd trade all kinds of Players for Blake

Blake/Barnes for ZBO/TA/Green 

Then wait until Jordan crosses half court and gets into the paint to foul him, and we're back to square one.
Flagrants get reviewed every single time, the same thing would happen. Also see above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom