OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is insanely dangerous game the Rockets are playing, the other teams best player isn't playing and you just let them drag the game into the mud?

Also You have to give Doc credit, he's come up with some really good game plans against these rudimentary pick and roll teams overly reliant on one player

Harden and Steph Curry last year.

parlay from the maypac fight got me not tripping about this lost money if the clips don't lose by 9.

nerd.gif
 trusted one

game is far from over but you can't even be mad at AR's game so far tonight. not losing it for them and giving his star(s) a chance to win it end the 4th

James Harden operates from the top of the key. That means all 10 eyes of the defense is on him. JJ redick, a good defender on harden is going to make it difficult and pushes him to help. 

Whenever he is in screen and roll, we're icing everything which is essentially a soft trap, forcing Harden to give the ball up. 

Bulls played very well out of the gate tonight. Derrick Rose is definitely back. Cavs have to make adjustments on defense. Props to the Bulls they earned that one today. We'll see them game 2 tho

James Harden operates from the top of the key. That means all 10 eyes of the defense is on him. JJ redick, a good defender on harden is going to make it difficult and pushes him to help. 

Whenever he is in screen and roll, we're icing everything which is essentially a soft trap, forcing Harden to give the ball up. 
Did Wilson guard Harden in the regular season? I eyed that matchup from the tip, thought it was interesting they wouldn't but Barnes on him

rawImage.jpg

Has been guarding Harden since he's been in LA. He's one of the main reasons why Harden struggles against LAC
Props to Wilson, even though Harden has some assists, the overall dynamic of Houston's offense looks mediocre due to Harden not slicing and dicing as he usually does

Btw, I was told that Harden would murk the Clipper defenders 

Last edited:
I feel like THAT is the time for Jamal Crawford. End of shot clocks, broken plays and end of quarters. Making something outta nothing.

His value is there.

Clippers, between Blake and DJ make it really easy for us to ICE and blitz screen rolls. Since the 2nd half of the season, our defensive rotations off those ICE and blitz Screen Rolls have been very sharp, especially in the postseason thus far.

What's also of note is how Blake and DJ have been doing a fantastic job of challenging at the rim without fouling, and that's been huge to keeping harden off the line in the half court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom