OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And whats crazy is that people forget to add in that Bron won rings, with Bosh going out for the rest of the 2nd, and half of the 3rd rnd, AND with HURT D-wade. but everyone says bron gets a free ride. LOL
but Juwan Howard b

Kobe fans: you do NOT get to quote this and laugh at Lebby.

I wish I could actually prevent it.
laugh.gif

Kobe weeping at those shot attempts, probably thinks this is the best Bron has played.
kobe wouldve scored at least 33 on 25 attempts.

league will be more enjoyable for me once lj is done....
all yall do is watch lakers games though?

complaining bout lbj yet yall missing out on some great basketball

curry

harden

davis

kyrie

rose

but we tombout not entertainin?
you can't try to slide rose in there like he's been entertaining on the regular in the last 4 years. dude has barely played throw in wall though and put an * by Harden. 
out of the 15 all nba players, only 3 from the eastern conference
sick.gif
first thing i noticed

aldridge is a reach for 2nd team

how tf did DJ made third team? so clippers had 3 players make it and still lost in the second round :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
And whats crazy is that people forget to add in that Bron won rings, with Bosh going out for the rest of the 2nd, and half of the 3rd rnd, AND with HURT D-wade. but everyone says bron gets a free ride. LOL

Are you referring to the lockout year? D Wade was not injured and I remember they needed bosh for that celtics series.

Last edited:
[quote name="instagram"][QUOTE name="Jumpman II"]
This dude is still in here waxing LeBron's pole :x [/QUOTE]bro u really need to chill. its getting offensive
[/quote]Correct.

Cavs probably won't beat the Warriors. They can get through the East without Love but that's gonna be where it will hurt them. But the bigger opportunity it makes for LeBron to have a gigantic boost to his legacy if he pulls it off. Finally gets one with the Cavs against a much better team in the Warriors.

yup, winning a chip this year would be huge for lebrons legacy

warriors would need to choke pretty hard for that to happen though

How Did Kyrie get a nod for All NBA??? he's terrible on one end of the court and his numbers on offense were nothing special (21 & 5 on 46 %)

Wall, Conley, Hell Even Lillard could have all replaced him on that list... but yet the Lebron effect

How Did Kyrie get a nod for All NBA??? he's terrible on one end of the court and his numbers on offense were nothing special (21 & 5 on 46 %)

Wall, Conley, Hell Even Lillard could have all replaced him on that list... but yet the Lebron effect

How you gonna say Kyrie plays one side of the ball and then mention Dame? :lol:

Did you even watch the NBA this season?

Why you so upset? It'll just be more ammo for guys like you to say Bron had an "ALL NBAer" on his team when he loses this year.

you know how b.

i can absolutely see jr firing his agent and linking up with brons team. politics as usual.

So Carroll only has a bone bruise. That's encouraging. Maybe the haLks can muster 1 win now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom