OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Houston beat Clippers who beat the Spurs, the defeating champs.

who has cavs beaten? i forgot they have lbj, so you are on your knees too much and forgot how to use logic.

I'm not a LeBron fan but I'm not so homer blind that I believe he has no chance or so sensitive that every pick of the Cavs is proceived as hate or slander.

If GS wins then good for them. I don't think it's gonna be a landslide or a lock GS wins it all. The way GS fans talk they better win vs a inferior East team. What a joke if they don't right.

but the thing is when people picks Cavs, their reasoning is that the Warriors hasn't beaten a worthy opponent this playoffs. Who has the Cavs beaten?

Neither is Wades. That's why I asked that question this morning. Wade doesn't get the slighted like Bron though. They played in the same conference at the same time.
Nobody is calling Wade a guaranteed trip to the finals tho, if you are going to give Bron big boy pants than he is going to have to fill the shoes too

Bron is a great player but to simply attribute his finals runs to his greatness and not his competition or company is lazy

True:Lebron and all star company will make the finals in the East. False: Lebron didn't learn how to win in Miami, he learned how to be a GM

He is a great player but it is hard to appreciate his greatness when folks are attributing him mythological feats like Jordan fans

Yeah sure. Either that or the Cavs had a easier road. I already know what excuses are coming if GS doesn't win.
if he gets this one,  props.... i read that he wasnt favored in all those finals but meh. i honestly thought the heat were going to 3 peat last year and i never did believe okc would beat the heat in 12 either. . 

that being said ive been calling the cavs in 7 . 

Last edited:
but the thing is when people picks Cavs, their reasoning is that the Warriors hasn't beaten a worthy opponent this playoffs. Who has the Cavs beaten?

I'm not of that mindset. GS has beaten stronger opponents in the Western playoffs. I agree with you 100% on that. My question to you would be, do you believe they've beaten a team better than Cleveland 7 games? Will the Cavs be their toughest series?

No matter what happens in the Finals, there's going to be lots of entertainment to be had in here because some people's predictions are going to turn out very wrong.

Not playoff related, but in case you don't visit the other NBA thread.. Good read

By Chris Palmer , Special to Bleacher Report May 28, 201

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2476540-an-icon-at-40-the-untold-story-of-allen-iverson
Is Chris Palmer supposed to be good?

everytime I see a tweet of his, its a typical "hot take/stir the pot" type tweet or a top something list 
laugh.gif

it bugs the hell out of me for somereason

I'm not of that mindset. GS has beaten stronger opponents in the Western playoffs. I agree with you 100% on that. My question to you would be, do you believe they've beaten a team better than Cleveland 7 games? Will the Cavs be their toughest series?

I think Memphis is the best opponent GS will face in this playoffs.

No matter what happens in the Finals, there's going to be lots of entertainment to be had in here because some people's predictions are going to turn out very wrong.
are you telling me its not possible for a team to forfeit a game to avoid being swept in 4 games?

everytime I see a tweet of his, its a typical "hot take/stir the pot" type tweet or a top something list 
laugh.gif

He's awful. He'd fit right in on here.

This used to be amusing though.

laugh.gif

He's awful. He'd fit right in on here.

This used to be amusing though.
I wanted to say this, but couldn't think of a nice way to put it
laugh.gif

LeBron is a Business man and finesse his squad any way he wants remember hes the GM and The Coach...Wade has already made his mind up :lol:

I think Memphis is the best opponent GS will face in this playoffs.

I respect your opinion. I picked the Cavs in 6 but like I said, there's nothing to back up my pick other then I believe it's a defining moment for LeBron vs the stronger opponent. Just a gut feeling, nothing more.

Bulls don't pay Jimmy what he wants. Wade goes to Chicago. Bulls have all Chicago backcourt.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom