OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There a way to make the poll public so we can see who's voting for who?

That many people really believe the Cavs are going to win
nerd.gif
Nope.

Someone's gonna have to collect them manually like the last few years

serious question but why do people think the Cavs will win?

Unless Kyrie is fully 100%, he will not going be more of a liability of defense but JR Smith will be their second option :x
Are you guys still expecting major contribution Matty D? Who's going score for them? Yeah, LBJ might go off but when was the last time you seen a player win a championship?
Warriors have all the indigents that we witnessed LBJ struggle with such as an abundance of great wing defenders and a big who can protect the rim.
The Warriors have home-court advantage, best case scenario is that the Cavs have to win all their games at Cleveland and steal one at Roaracle or they win their games at Cleveland and win two at Roaracle. I don't see any of that happening.

Someone please enlighten me because I don't see how the Cavs stand a chance. Dubs in 5.

Cavs should be in da Human Centipede 4, Lebron at da top and everyone dealing with his crap, with Love 2nd to da last and Blatt being da final one.

People seem to be a lot more truthful with their feelings when it's anonymous as the poll shows in comparison to all the picks in the thread so far
laugh.gif
how so ?

poll shows more ppl think cle is going to win.....

i see about 50/ 50 from the predictions in here. 

foreal even in series hes won hes forfeit a few games.  hes gonna get real discouraged when the splash bros start lighting them up

the poll seems to be pretty accurate from what i've seen. what are yall talking about?

can't wait until lebron quits in the 4th quarter of the elimination game exactly what he did last time :pimp:
All GSW needs to do is crank up the arena temperature and pretend the AC is "broken"
Guaranteed 4 wins right there homeboy

People seem to be a lot more truthful with their feelings when it's anonymous as the poll shows in comparison to all the picks in the thread so far :lol:
how so ?
poll shows more ppl think cle is going to win.....

i see about 50/ 50 from the predictions in here. 

Seen quite a few predict sweeps or gentleman's sweeps for both sides :lol:. There's no way this goes under 6 imo

Why the Cavs can make it a series:

Offensive rebounding. Nobody is keeping Tristan off the glass until I see it.

Slower pace. LeBron will do a lot of work off of the left block. This is where it's okay for him to isolate and hold the ball. It also gets rid of the live ball turnovers that plagued Houston against GS. Cavs don't turn the ball over much, not in the post-season, and are going to try to work out of the half court. He's become surgical in that spot of the floor.

They can match GS lineups comfortably. It's not a problem for Tristan to check Draymond in the half court, he's comfortable coming out onto the perimeter.

Kyrie does give them added juice in the half court when things have broken down IF he's healthy. And we haven't seen that in a couple weeks out of him.

If GS gets loose with the ball - which they have- any LeBron team takes advantage in transition.

It's a better coached and more disciplined team than what Houston offered up. They resemble Memphis much more, except they have better shooting and LeBron. (I know they aren't as good in certain aspects either).

Blatt has proven to have a gameplan defensively for each series so far that has worked well. Role guys are all playing high level ball - D'Voda, JR, Shump, Tristan, at times Mozgov.

Why GS probably wins:

Cavs can't play their match up zone as much, if at all. And there really is no place to hide Kyrie on defense.

JR and Shump still get lost defensively and don't communicate well. You can get away with that against some, not against this Warriors team. Curry and Klay are going to get open looks just off of dumb play from time to time.

Cle, and more-so LeBron have always had an advantage the last several years when downshifted into small ball. It doesn't apply here - GS might be even better going small. So they lose that edge.

Multiple defenders to throw at LeBron. 40 minutes of one guy each night adds up, they have 4 guys to at least attempt to handle the task.

Don't believe you can survive playing Jams Jones any minutes.

I wouldn't pick Cleveland, but I'd give them a better shot than most. There are certain things they have down recently to make you have faith if you're a Cavs fan. But I'm still taking GS.

Misleading as hell. Those Cavs teams the first time in Cleveland he dragged into the playoffs are no where close to the teams those other guys had. Give Bron those teams and I'm sure he'd beat the same 50 win teams those others did.

The LeBron slighting is becoming hilarious. Dude is great. This is his moment right here. Cavs in 6.

Last edited:
Misleading as hell. Those Cavs teams the first time in Cleveland he dragged into the playoffs are no where close to the teams those other guys had. Give Bron those teams and I'm sure he'd beat the same 50 win teams those others did.

The LeBron slighting is becoming hilarious. Dude is great. This is his moment right here. Cavs in 6.
the quality of his opponents in the east are no where close as well.

Damn judging from that poll thecavs bandwagon is getting heavy

Not sure whos hated more for this match up lebron or the california team lol

nt is a confusing place man.

people question the Dubs who swept the Pelicans led by a generational talent in AD, the Grizzliez, which was in 2nd seed for most of the year and the Rockets, who beat the healthy Clippers, which beat the defeating champs but have no doubt in the Cavs, who plays in the Leastern Conference.

If James is so dominating and scary, why is his finals record 2-3? Why did he need all those lopsided trades and a break just to get back on track? Because he's human and the NBA is still a team sport.

Damn judging from that poll thecavs bandwagon is getting heavy

Not sure whos hated more for this match up lebron or the california team lol
That's not even a question man :lol:,where's the Dubs haters thread? :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom