OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The east has been weak since Jordan retired. This ain't something that happened once Lebron was drafted. Since 99 the NBA champ has been from the west other than the Pistons and 2 Lebron teams. And looking at this upcoming draft the West will continue to be deeper. Kobe and Duncan have beaten better teams on the way to the finals than Lebron but they have had better talent and coaches through out their careers than Lebron. If Lebron didn't have a ring this argument would hold weight but that fact that he's beaten 2 western conference teams to get his ring it sounds like nitpicking.

And the teams in the West this year wasn't even that good in the light. The Clippers are chokers, Rockets are bipolar, Spurs were old. Memphis is tough but they can't score enough.
Boston fans would tend to disagree.

Oh yeah. Forgot about them. :lol:

The east has been weak since Jordan retired. This ain't something that happened once Lebron was drafted. Since 99 the NBA champ has been from the west other than the Pistons and 2 Lebron teams. And looking at this upcoming draft the West will continue to be deeper. Kobe and Duncan have beaten better teams on the way to the finals than Lebron but they have had better talent and coaches through out their careers than Lebron. If Lebron didn't have a ring this argument would hold weight but that fact that he's beaten 2 western conference teams to get his ring it sounds like nitpicking.

And the teams in the West this year wasn't even that good in the light. The Clippers are chokers, Rockets are bipolar, Spurs were old. Memphis is tough but they can't score enough.
Boston fans would tend to disagree.
Oh yeah. Forgot about them.
laugh.gif
Wade and Shaq are a little salty too with your statement of fact.

tyler hansbrough lookin at you with straight disgust

but in all seriousness, since he damn near split his body in half, black falcon been out there putting in work on both ends of the floor. the idea of a rotation of him, draymond, and iggy on Lebron gives me some comfort and peace of mind

Not playoff related, but in case you don't visit the other NBA thread.. Good read

By Chris Palmer , Special to Bleacher Report May 28, 201

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2476540-an-icon-at-40-the-untold-story-of-allen-iverson
Is Chris Palmer supposed to be good?

everytime I see a tweet of his, its a typical "hot take/stir the pot" type tweet or a top something list :lol:

it bugs the hell out of me for somereason

No. It's a collection of interesting stories and background about AI, and gives deeper context to understanding him.

Last edited:
[quote name="lawdog1"][quote name="DarthSka"]Forte :smokin

(was TERRIBLE in the NBA :lol:)[/quote]Bigger disappointment - Forte or McCants?[/quote]Yikes. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom