Official 2015 New York Giants Thread VOL: Odell Beckham > *

I don't see them bringing anyone in, they are comfortable with that duo currently since they're are very physical.

Eagles defense is pretty bad esp their tackling, and their offense hasn't looked great either, they've found ways to score on interceptions and special teams.

If the Giants can find a way to not make mistakes on special teams and play their physical game, they will be able to put up points and can win this game.My concern this upcoming week is special teams, and ball security.

Giants don't do anything at a particularly "elite" level , but overall with defense, tackling, running game, and offense....the Giants have a better overall team right now (which was a laughable statement just 4 weeks ago). McCoy is getting hit behind the line of scrimmage too often, Giants need to make Foles one dimensional and force him into mistakes.

Last edited:
very tough stretch coming up

I agree, 6 straight games vs upper tier teams so far. While I don't like to look ahead and take things week by week, makes for good discussion.

I'd be happy with a .500 record (split Eagles/Cowboys, split Seahawks/Colts, split 49ers/Cowboys...both of which are at home) the next 6 games.

Considering the last 5 weeks of opponents: Jaguars, Titans, Washington, Rams, Eagles, they have to take advantage of the late stretch of games.

We'll see how good this team can be.

I'm confident about Sunday night. Philly still can't play a complete game. Almost let the Rams come back with a no-name QB. At home at that. Eli has been pretty solid and with Beckham Jr on the field now, and Cruz still waiting to have that breakout game. This is the perfect opportunity for the Giants to show off. Then watch everybody jump back on our nuts...

No more Desean on Philly we might be safe :nerd:

Man, dude used to kill us at just the wrong time. You see what he did to SEA last night?
On another note, SEA don't look too scary no more. WAS hung with them. Wilson was able to make plays with his legs but only cause he had to. He's not gonna last long scrambling and getting hit like that. Their O line is suspect in my opinion and gonna get him hurt. I won't be surprised if DAL blows them out next week. Legion of boom is about to get turned into the legion of bums cause I saw nothing out of them that would suggest anything close to being shut down. Dez is gonna burn them up real quick cause I don't think Romo or anyone else is gonna buy into the hype anymore.

Seattle plays different on the road, I wouldn't put much stock into yesterdays game especially when there were a lot of nonsense holding calls that went against Seattle that took away 3 touchdowns (2 of those calls were awful). They are also not a team that really blows anyone out either. Cousins made a lot of good throws, but it was a good defensive game. Every week is different.

Last edited:
hey, does anybody kno which tunnel the visiting team comes out of at metlife stadium for a giants game?

Those calls were right in line with all the other BS calls that are made every week. I saw holes in the secondary and an O line that was getting busted through on just about every play. Yeah they don't play as well on the road as they do at home but that's every team. SEA been using that excuse for years. Everything fell in place for em last year but I haven't seen anything dominant about that team this year. They are above average but had problems with a 1-3 team last night. Yes, the NFL is week by week so we'll just have to wait and see. But I'm positive they won't repeat and I doubt they'll even win the division. Too many issues and too big of an ego.

Last edited:
Those calls were right in line with all the other BS calls that are made every week. I saw holes in the secondary and an O line that was getting busted through on just about every play. Yeah they don't play as well on the road as they do at home but that's every team. SEA been using that excuse for years. Everything fell in place for em last year but I haven't seen anything dominant about that team this year. They are above average but had problems with a 1-3 team last night. Yes, the NFL is week by week so we'll just have to wait and see. But I'm positive they won't repeat and I doubt they'll even win the division. Too many issues and too big of an ego.

Repeating is never a guarantee, probably one of the more difficult sports to do that, but they are NFC favorites at this point.

I think having 13 penalties called back on offense and still winning by 10 points on the road shows how good they are imo. Don't know who else in the league could overcome that, maybe the Broncos?

They don't need to show how dominant they are on a week to week basis, come playoff time if they have home field advantage, it's going to be hell for everyone else.

Last edited:
Kelce and Mathis are still out until week 10, so hopefully our front can shut down the run and make Foles throw some bad balls on Sunday. Will be a good test for our defense. They took a half to wake up and push around the backups on Atl

Philly's offense and defense has been struggling. Their line is badly best up. Special teams is why they have four wins. Giants have a great chance to win this game.

Don't think so, I thought LPG is a teacher?

It's just a fan photo, anyone who takes it too seriously gets a :lol:

Split the next 6 games and I can't ask for anything more, especially the way the season was looking after the first two weeks.

Hope Beason can play, but it'll probably be another week.

Giants have had issues with crossing routes and the screen game defensively, see how they adjust.

Last edited:
Good luck Sunday night. Understand the obvious intensity over a divisional rivalry, but we can all still exhibit class and respect, win or lose.

Back
Top Bottom