Official 2015 New York Giants Thread VOL: Odell Beckham > *

Nobody is surprised that a lot of Philly fans are acting like complete jagoffs, are they? This is pretty normal for them.

Last edited:
Is it me or does Pugh stink.

I wouldn't be mad if Eli tore him a new one on the bus ride back...

Lets pray for Cruz guize...

Pugh was the lone bright spot on the line last year, and he's been solid this year, he just had a really really rough game.

Whole line just flat out played poorly, they weren't ready for that game and didn't give the offense any sort of chance.

Cruz injury destroyed me, I legit don't eem wanna watch football anymore, been a fan of dude since he was on the bench...hope he can bounce back

Cruz injury was the saddest thing I've seen in a while I can't even stomach watching it again. I turned the game off 2 drives later because it was too sad. Can't imagine how they felt playing on after that.

Like everyone said this was a huge L.

I hope they bring something to big D next week I don't wanna see them get embarrassed again.

Last edited:
Good game Sunday night, guys. Sorry about the Cruz injury, he's a good guy. See you guys December 28th at MetLife.

Good game, really?

OK. Losing Cruz sucks but hopefully this is an opportunity for Beckham Jr. to break out as a star. Eli has other targets to hit and it's Eli who makes the passing game work. He turns average receivers into stars. Look at every receiver that has ever left the Giants (Steve Smith, Manningham, Nicks, etc...) They disappear when they don't have Eli throwing them the ball. He will work with what he has. The PHI loss hurts but it was a divisional game and when it's the NFC east, you can throw the records out, anything can happen. Which is why I'm hopeful about Sundays game against DAL. They are playing well and on a roll but... We lead the NFL in interceptions and Romo likes to throw them, especially against the Giants.

Last edited:
I just wanted a split these next two games, but we don't know what team to expect when it comes to this offensive line. If the O-line plays well the Giants win, if they don't the Giant will lose badly.

Cruz injury is devastating, and Jennings not being out there as well hurts a ton.

The core is down to Beckham, Randle, Parker, Donnell, and Andrew Williams at RB. Everyone is inexperienced outside of Randle (who is a guy still figuring it out).

Oline has to give this offense and this system a chance, Eli won't be able to do anything if not given the time.

Man, I hated that dude. I hope the front office knows what they're doing...

I wonder if Chad Johnson can still play?

Today is a winnable game. If we lose today, season is over. It's that simple. I don't have a lot of faith in our defense though, too many injuries.

Season over when it's not even the halfway mark is a tad of an over-reaction, but I do agree it would make things a lot more difficult. There are still a ton of divisional games left though and Jennings will be back after the bye.

Cowboys have everyone healthy on offense and I doubt there will be much pressure on Romo if any at all, plus with DRC playing hurt and no Thurmond the whole year, it makes things difficult.

Giants have so much inexperience on offense right now, Cruz has accounted for 30% of the Giants offense in every season he's played. His injury will hurt.

But again, this falls on whether or not this offensive line gives the offense a chance or not, It's a flip of a coin on a week to week basis.

i retract my statement about andre williams wearing the #44 proudly

donnell is a 1 game wonder

3rd and long 3rd and ******* long

I think that's the end of the season. Lost two big games. They still have a shot but I don't see it happening.

Too many injuries in our secondary. I don't even know who 48 is. Hosley sucks.

What was up with DRC? He was hurt early and then played like 5 snaps the whole game. Why even play him?

Prince did a good job. Dez is just great.

Beason hasn't been the same. He needs to have surgery and just be done with.

Offense was cool. I think we should have passed more.

Really like ODB

O line needs work

Williams isn't a #1 RB. We need Rashad

- Rashad will be back after the bye at least, he is vital since it opens up the screen game as well.

- ODB looks excellent out there, and he had no pre-season snaps, dude has some hands on him.

- Eli played well and efficient, he was handcuffed by the countless running plays that went nowhere though. I think their gameplan was to run the ball and keep the ball away from Dallas's offense (granted they still rushed for 4 yards a carry), but they could not convert a third down while Dallas converted them over and over. They abandoned the run a quarter too late imo.

- Major difference, Giants did a good job stopping Murray on 1st and down, forced them to a lot of 3rd and longs, but they kept failing to get off the field.

- The injuries on defense is very concerning.

- They should have come out throwing from the start, instead they tried to control the ToP.

This team would have one win max without Eli, surprised he has the stats he does with some of the guys around him (65% completion, 14 TDs/5 INTs), with two of those picks being sus.

View media item 1224825

Last edited:
Our run plays...

Is there some stat that shows who runs the draw play the most? I bet the Giants...

ODB and Eli...whew.

Great pic. I really like this kid ODB. Very happy with what I've seen.

Dez is the best WR in the game. Kills me that he's with Dallas.

I think he is. He's the most talented and athletic WR, plus he has size.

Calvin is great, his size is why people place him at #1 and I'm cool with that.

Julio Jones is #3. Athletic and strong.

Draw plays are supposed to HELP the running game especially when in shotgun, but they are better suited for a patient runner like Jennings.

Dez is a top 3 WR not THE best. Healthy Megatron is unreal and has sustained a level of excellence for years.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom