Official 2015 New York Giants Thread VOL: Odell Beckham > *

Maybe if we were even close to playoff contention. That catch was indeed spectacular, but still in a LOSS.

Third lead blown up 18 points in a second half this season, all because of turnovers and the defense not getting the job done.

This game just shows you how awful the offensive line is, there was nothing they could do in the second half.

I have no idea how Eli even regained the lead with a few minutes left despite the pressure the Jaguars brought, but then of course you knew the defense would not hold the lead.

These wins are meaningless though, have to look at the big picture. You don't want this team to win 6 games, just lose.

Early draft pick is needed, and you can start fresh next season.

I'm cool with pretty much anyone not named Eli, Prince, DRC or ODB being cut or traded.

You think they re-sign Rolle at this point? I like him as a player, good leader, but sometimes changes are just needed for the sake of changes.

You can't pay JPP the money he will probably demand either, he is an enigma at this point. While he is solid and the effort is there, he really needs more talented pass rushes alongside him to have an impact.

I also do like Rashad, we just need better linemen and it really needs to be address this off-season.

Rolle hasn't been one of the problems as far as I'm concerned. 31 years old so he either leaves because he wants to compete or because your worried he'll start declining. If he stays you have someone willing to speak on the flaws which helps a lot with younger players on board and can still contribute at a good level.

JPP can go. Too many question marks. I wouldn't give Eli an extension either. Treating him like an untouchable wouldn't be smart, you have to consider all your options especially with a declining 33 year old QB still making rookie year mistakes and plodding around like he has concrete cleats. Can't do it.

Address both the lines, take a look at some key free agents and of course take a look at the front office and sideline personnel. I'm on board with cleaning house on pretty much everything. ODB and Prince are the only guys I would see as guaranteed parts of the future along with Jennings.

I wouldn't say Eli is declining really to be honest he is still in his prime, especially considering he had to learn a new offense on the fly, and with the poor offensive talent he is working with. Beckham and Cruz never really played together outside of one game.Eli is certainly is a statue at this point and if they can't provide pass protection he isn't mobile enough to buy time in the pocket anymore, but he is FAR from the issue with the team.

Outside of the turnovers in the 49ers game where he reverted back to forcing things, he has played very well (22 TD's and 12 INT). You can give him an extension, but he would have to be willing to take a pay cut if he wants the help around him.

Giants never got to have their full secondary in tact with Prince, Cro, Thurmond, and Rolle, but they still really need a pass rush. Guys like Kiwa (useless) and JPP will more than likely be gone. I like what Ayers has been able to contribute, and hopefully Beason recovers from the toe injury

I like the offensive system and what McAdoo has been able to do, Eli was on his back seemingly every drive last season, this season he is able to get rid of the ball quicker and not force the issue as much. I'd like to see what they can do with a full season of ODB/Cruz and a serviceable 3rd WR and TE.

They really just need to get healthy and improve the talent level.

Last edited:
You don't get rid of Eli. He's only had two bad games this season. Look at every other QB in this league and then look at Eli. There's nothing else out. Cutler just got 120 million. Dalton just got 120 million. Can Newton and Russell are about to get paid. I'll take Eli over those four QBs. There's not a lot of good QBs in this league. Makes no sense to not keep Eli.

I like Rolle, always have. He hasn't been bad this year but he has been a lite disappointing after the year he had last. I would like to keep him but I don't care at this point.

JPP can go. Good player but too inconsistent. He's gonna want too much money and he's always got some injury.

Rashad is nice. I'm assuming we'll keep him, he's been good in the games he played.

I want Randle and Donnell gone

Last edited:
^^^^ No way Randle remains on this team. Useless WR, all the talent, none of the drive so it seems.

why would TC want to even coach this **** team and what coach would want to come here

dark times are upon us

I would prefer a young and hungry college coach to come in here and take the football Giants job. Cannot stand when people keep throwing around Cowher's name.

I used to be down with a Cowher hire but not anymore. Harbaugh I'd be down with.

Rather some new blood, college or otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom