Official 2015 New York Giants Thread VOL: Odell Beckham > *

If Rex Ryan is fired, WE HAVE TO GET REX. HAVE TO GET REX. HAVE TO GET REX. I prefer him as our DC but I'll take him as our HC.

Unless Bill Cowher still wants to coach us...

Last edited:
jerry reese cannot get a pass for this
if TC is gone, reese has to go too
and i much rather keep TC than reese
not sure about rex as a the hc but as a dc hell yes

We have an established QB for the next 3-4 years. Rex coming on as HC wouldnt be the worst move because he's been set up for failure there anyway. Our O-Line is still about a year away. Ayers and Hankins have been ballin this year. Special Teams, man. This cannot be ignored any longer.

McAdoo isn't working with much, and Eli is not getting killed out there and the INT's are way down, I think he should stick around to at least see the potential in the offense. I thought the offensive line did excellent in pass protection yesterday but the Seahawks don't have a pass rush at all, Eli with time to throw makes some exceptional throws obviously. But that unit is too inconsistent for my liking.

Not sure about TC at this point, if anything Fewell will be gone for sure, don't remember the last time the Giants just cleaned house entirely, it's usually one coach at a time. The Giants are inconsistent with their pass rush as well, do you invest in JPP or just move on at this point? Guy is a play maker but he will handcuff a lot of needs if he demands too much.

If the Giants are going to lose, they might as well aim for a high draft pick and build.

wow how did we allow that many rushing yards, worst job adjusting i have ever seen.
I think reese is a good GM, hes drafted players that helped win championships. yes, a lot of those players are no longer on the team or even in the league, but they were key.
Really what I want is new strength and conditioning team. seriously our team past 5 seasons has been the worst with injuries.

One of the big improvements is redzone offense....with killdrive we were always bottom of the league now top of the league.

Problem is they can't get to the redzone enough, shame to waste such efficiency.

Team gets blown out way too much, they have to keep rebuilding the O and D-lines.

I highly doubt Harbaugh would come to NY, BUT I would welcome it completely even though I cannot stand the guy. One of those guys you love if he's on your team, and hate if he's not and you're playing against him.

With that said, I think that TC is the least of our issues, but it is just time. Arguably the best coach in NY Football Giants history.

Rex is also intriguing, but I didn't even know McAdoo would have a shot at it. I like this offense(although we have not been consistent) because I do see potential in it with some different pieces(and of course current pieces staying healthy).

I don't particularly think the Giants have an issue with the coaching. It's a lot of different things that are piling on top of eachother.

It's tough to get a west coast offense going when you have a stagnant run game. Eli Manning doesn't have many quick receivers who run excellent routes either. Outside of Beckham Jr, I can't find another guy out there who is suitable for the offense.

The defense is another story as well. The pass rush isn't what it used to be, and teams are running all over the Giants right now. The secondary is the only highlight of the defense this year, but sometimes they got burned as well.

Harbaugh isn't the kind of coach the Giants need. Players end up hating the guy and he throws a lot his players under the bus. The guy is basically a John Gruden type of head coach. I really believe the only reason why the Niners had as much success as they did was because that defense was very strong, before all those key players recently left.

Coughlin is a fantastic HC and has won 2 Super Bowls. The guy knows what he's doing. It's just a bad spot right now for him, because of the personnel he's been asked to coach and work with.

Last edited:
How many bad spots can you let Coughlin go through though? Eventually you have to start looking at him too. We do suffer from a lack of talent but the man has had his run. Can't keep expecting an older guy like him to keep morale up. These guys don't respond to him anymore. Time for new blood...find me someone who has shown to have a knowledge for them game who also isn't a retread.

I think the plays still do respond to him and the effort is there (for the most part), the team just isn't good enough vs these playoff caliber teams, it's pretty much simple.

They are just a middle of the pack team right now, who would be a lot, LOT worse without Eli.

I just don't think Coughlin can be the one to take this team through a rebuild and that's exactly what we need. We need someone who is going to groom whatever talent we have now and talent coming in. Coughlin is moreso a win now type who is way up there in age, can he be patient enough to go through rebuilding? Two rings or not sometimes you just need to move on. We've been singing this same song year after year.

What's up Giants fans?

ChampCru and myself are trying to get some NT folk to gather for Sunday's NFL games. Got a few so far, but the NT summit needs to have more people. haha

Manny's on Second is the bar we are planning on so far.

Come through if you like.

Planning on getting there for the 1pm kickoff games.

What's up Giants fans?

ChampCru and myself are trying to get some NT folk to gather for Sunday's NFL games. Got a few so far, but the NT summit needs to have more people. haha

Manny's on Second is the bar we are planning on so far.

Come through if you like.

Planning on getting there for the 1pm kickoff games.
Rescheduled to next weekend with more time to prep and plan. Join us, G-Men supporters. Should be a good one on SNF vs. Cowboys.

I'm oddly confident today....I really shouldn't be, this team has given us no reason to be confident, but I just this SF isn't all it's cracked up to be. I'm not scared of that offense. But hey the GMEN and our coaches have been lost all year.

Who knows...

Eli is trying to make plays downfield that isn't there, bad 2013 Eli today.

Where was this defense during good Eli this year....

I get that they were stacking the box 1st-3rd down but you have to run it once. And throw two fades to Donnell isolated on the outside if you really love the fade that much

Not Randle bum ***, didn't even get two hands up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom