Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I'm not sure a series with gsw and Memphis goes past 5 games tbh

A team who's bottom 10 in ppg, 3pt %, last in the league in fastbreak pts, below league avg in 3pt makes per, facing an elite defensive team with the offensive firepower like a gsw?

I gotta see it to believe it.

Memphis will forever have a shot vs GSW because they have Playoff Tony Allen and GSW has.........well....Mr. Unrealiable

KD doesn't have eyes in the back of his head and Playoff is always on his trail, peep Playoff in the Pic, right up KD's butt crack.

Playoff Tony Allen cost an entire editorial team their jobs....

KD-daily-oklahoman_1398966368767_4320806_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Last edited:
Like I'm not sure a series with gsw and Memphis goes past 5 games tbh

A team who's bottom 10 in ppg, 3pt %, last in the league in fastbreak pts, below league avg in 3pt makes per, facing an elite defensive team with the offensive firepower like a gsw?

I gotta see it to believe it.

The matchup is decent for MEM if this season's games are any indication.

GSW isn't worried about Tony Allen

Bogut_6.0.png

didn't i just explain that in a post? :lol:

With the theory of Memphis being a bottom 10 offense, I don't understand how they have won just as many playoff series (or more) than the Clippers over the last 5 years. We haven't been a great offensive team for quite some time with 2013-14 being the outlier year.

And Memphis has never lost a series to any other team by less than 6 games outside of the Spurs (last year with "duh of course" being the reason) and the year we went to the WCF with poor wing play.

But, keep believing the playoffs aren't about forcing the other team to play your style. Offense isn't going to ALWAYS be there, but your defense can be. One thing is for certain is Memphis had a lot of games (way more than previous years) this season where their outside shooting is clicking. It will probably get even better Parsons is in a groove.

You're basically tell me this is the same Golden State and Memphis team from the pastt. We are not strictly a paint team anymore.

Last edited:
the one thing I'll say about the gsw matchups and why i think ultimately teams dont quite have a chance is because our playoffs are so much better than other sports. The best of 7 allows for continuous adaptation and solving of puzzles. Others sports with their 1 n done setup means that weaker teams can potentially upset all of the time. and they do. Best of 1s should be reserved for game 7s, ONLY. Given the fact there is a best of 7, I fully believe gsw would make the adjustment against any defense they'd see, and with these all world monster offensive players and execution down the stretch, coupled with their ability to get stops, i just dont see any team in the west being able to do the same over a series. Some star will show up every night for the warriors, can't necessary say the same for these other teams; hell some only have 1 star, if he's off, thats game.

Lol, I guess I'm the only one. 3 blowouts both ways, then a 4 point win. Series shoulda never made it to 7 games to begin with but anywhooooo.

I don't know if there's been a sadder story than D-Rose, dude had so much promise.

so much this. but you know...'I'm a family man...theres just somethings you don't say....I got kids....something something'

P C H P C H there's only so much you can take away from our offense being that our most used lineup this season has 110 minutes under its belt and that lineup included Andrew Harrison / Troy Williams / Tony Allen / Jamychal Green / Marc Gasol :lol:

Meanwhile, talk about the other teams and they easily have lineups going into the 300, 400, 500+ minute range.

do fans build with boogie like that? I doubt he'll be a starter. He can ball, but he's a ****.

He would have been a starter with the old rules where one guy had to be a C.  Now?  No chance.

so much this. but you know...'I'm a family man...theres just somethings you don't say....I got kids....something something'

Doesn't matter. They had 3 other games to win and they failed 3 times. Couldn't get it done. You telling me a man saying "I got kids" stopped the warriors from winning 3 games? I can see 1, BUT 3 WHOLE GAMES?

So it wasnt the cavs completely figuring the warriors out, and exploiting Curry? LOL, You are only lucky Curry wasnt suspended for game 7 after throwing his mouth piece at that fan.
You act as if draymond didnt come back and play in games 6 and 7. Love was out in game 3 and the cavs won by 30, If it wasnt for the Cavs leaving Draymond open in game 7, the warriors would have been BLOWN out, instead of it being a 4 point game. in all it still would have ended up like this....

View media item 2074792
Keep making those excuses tho.

:rofl:

Last edited:

Doesn't matter. They had 3 other games to win and they failed 3 times. Couldn't get it done. You telling me a man saying "I got kids" stopped the warriors from winning 3 games? I can see 1, BUT 3 WHOLE GAMES?

So it wasnt the cavs completely figuring the warriors out, and exploiting Curry? LOL, You are only lucky Curry wasnt suspended for game 7 after throwing his mouth piece at that fan.
You act as if draymond didnt come back and play in games 6 and 7. Love was out in game 3 and the cavs won by 30, If it wasnt for the Cavs leaving Draymond open in game 7, the warriors would have been BLOWN out, instead of it being a 4 point game. in all it still would have ended up like this....

View media item 2074792
Keep making those sorry excuses.

game 5, where the series should've ended bogut also got hurt - missed the rest of the series. game 6 iggy got hurt, remained hurt for the rest of the series. It's not 1 thing, it's a domino effect. If there was no suspension, the bogut injury would've mattered less, maybe even not happened at all. The iggy would'nt have happened at all.

Cavs didn't solve ****. They saw an opportunity and took it. Bron aint just have 40 back to back about he's bout that scoring life. He had it because the lane was wide open with no bogut and hobbled iggy not being able to stay with him and draymond being under surveillance.

I'm just worried about the minutes he's playing. He's gonna be worn down by the time the playoffs roll around. 4/5 Wizards starters are in the top 35 for MPG. This is a direct effect of the bench being horrid.

It almost doesn't matter because they can't be expected to do anything in the playoffs with that bench. Might as well go all out to make it and take the moral W

DeMarcus Cousins is about to get paid. A published report over the weekend had the Sacramento Kings preparing a mega extension offer to the 26-year-old big. CSN California has confirmed through a league source that the two sides have tossed around numbers and that barring a late change in direction by either side, Cousins intends to sign a massive, max-money extension, estimated at roughly $207 million during the offseason that will keep the big man in a Kings uniform long-term. -CSN Bay Area

:nerd:

I guess it is a match made. New Cap about to have the teams keep they stars.

Idk how I feel about that. All for getting your money. But these teams are trash B.

And there you have it. Why tf would you blow it up when you already have a franchise player under hostage and knowing how bad you suck at the draft :lol:. Your move, boston

Also this effectively nullifies the pick swap with Philly. Enjoy Nik stauskas tho

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom