Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

im watching on nba.com.  tnt overtime streaming it free at the job, is this typical? the overhead camera really gives a good perspective on things ud typically miss from sideline view. this is pretty cool
Yeah overtime is free. I've used it multiple times before.

Warriors getting personal with this one. It's getting out of hand and I LOVE it. Kill these clowns. If they're clicking on all cylinders like this in the finals then they might get swept.
Like I don't want them to let up, drop 200 if you can.

Last edited:

This game really doesn't matter one bit. Warriors need to figure things out before June

Then that Christmas Day game didnt matter either is what youre saying. Cavs gotta play a perfect game to eek out a W. Dubs just gotta show up and get body a team by 20+
Both of these games mean nothing in the grand scheme of things.  

Trust GS won't play like this every time on the floor vs. CLE.  Odds say otherwise.  

Lebron a cold ***** :lol: you 6'6 getting JBL clotheslined and selling it

Son needs to go be in the WWE

[thread="654406"]Official 2016 2017 Nba Season Thread Mcconnell Gw Against Nyk Ind Den On Nba Tv 3 Chi Nyk And Det Gsw On Tnt/31560_40#post_27350344Quote:
Originally Posted by GInfante  

Lebron a cold *****
laugh.gif
you 6'6 getting JBL clotheslined and selling it

Son needs to go be in the WWE
[/thread]
He's pretty strong for a girl 

and ya be saying the w's have holes
this team going to run through the west and smack the cavs barring a steph injury and dray boot to the nuts

And who is sir

Clipside obviously

Nah but in all seriousness, your best bet was to hope gsw falls off just enough in the reg season so that they don't have homecourt throughout

They've lost 30 times in 3 years and never lose at home. Beating a healthy gsw 4 out of 7 without homecourt is borderline impossible it seems

But that's why they play the games I guess

Warriors getting personal with this one. It's getting out of hand and I LOVE it. Kill these clowns. If they're clicking on all cylinders like this in the finals then they might get swept.
Like I don't want them to let up, drop 200 if you can.
Imagine still being moist about losing the finals

Imagine

Y'all still in here talking about 3-1 lol

All the shenanigans that fell into place in that series

It took an ejection, suspension, and a last minute flop for Cle to win

Theres no way around that

Wish I was at home watching this beat down smh. MLK would be proud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom