Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
k love has to be able to take advantage of kd guarding him in the post
kd is a big difference maker because he's so versatile.
dude has evolved into a good playmaker and almost elite rim protector.

zach was giving KD fits the few times he was on him
then again, not too many low post bullies anymore. still think bron could get easier buckets if he post more
the guy should be at the like 10+

Last edited:
height and effort makes up for lack of speed.

it wasn't just dray, it was bogut leaving the paint wide open and iggy with a bad back. Simply put, iggy back doesnt hurt, better defense is played on bron and 'The Block' never happens, because instead of a layup, its a dunk, and possible and-1 if bron bites and goes for it. Potentially puts warriors up 1.
man iggy can't guard bron lol
i do agree that it was over in 5 if dray wasn't suspended but at the same time... gsw had 2 chances after that.
gsw was also worse with bogut on the floor
biggest reason gsw lost is because HB was so ***.
that won't happen with KD

Last edited:

it wasn't just dray, it was bogut leaving the paint wide open and iggy with a bad back. Simply put, iggy back doesnt hurt, better defense is played on bron and 'The Block' never happens, because instead of a layup, its a dunk, and possible and-1 if bron bites and goes for it. Potentially puts warriors up 1.

LOOK AT ALL THESE EXCUSES!!!!
:rofl:

i do agree that it was over in 5 if dray wasn't suspended but at the same time... gsw had 2 chances after that.

iggy and dray split guarding duties on bron. Iggy was very servicable against him. Hella ball strips with quick hands. At the very least slow him down. While bogut may have been a minus, Guys were not driving as much. and TT did nothing. It was open season in the paint with him gone.

I agree on the 2 more chances. Damn shame.

Bruh..harrison barnes..:x those final 3 games...disgusting.

Forgot all about that. Dude was utilizing the negative part of his kobe skillset, bricking shots.

fam...S&T has had some horrific posters over the years...but you...you're something special. Good grief.

Dude you have over 27k post on a niketalk forum, I'm sure there is never a day you go by without posting on here. Thats enough said for you.

Being that the Cavs are the current champs, i know its hard for you to take in, but sorry man you gottah just deal with it. Cle fans can come in here and post what they want about basketball. If you get triggered so be it. All your going to do is keep giving excuses on what happen here and there. Let it go! :rofl:

iggy and dray split guarding duties on bron. Iggy was very servicable against him. Hella ball strips with quick hands. At the very least slow him down. While bogut may have been a minus, Guys were not driving as much. and TT did nothing. It was open season in the paint with him gone.

When Barnes bricked his last 5 shots in like the last 2 minutes, I knew his *** was gone :lol:

Had he made those shots and gave Warriors the 'Chip, I honestly believe he would still be a Warrior.

GS lost last year, y'all really need to let it go. they gotta wear that 3-1 L all season and iffa woulda coulda shoulda won't help erase making history and losing the finals. They're in the perfect position to win it this year tho... KD has the perfect supporting cast now :tongue:

fam...S&T has had some horrific posters over the years...but you...you're something special. Good grief.

Dude you have over 27k post on a niketalk forum, I'm sure there is never a day you go by without posting on here. Thats enough said for you.

Being that the Cavs are the current champs, i know its hard for you to take in, but sorry man you gottah just deal with it. Cle fans can come in here and post what they want about basketball. If you get triggered so be it. All your going to do is keep giving excuses on what happen here and there. Let it go! :rofl:

is 27k a lot? compared to what? my bad, i didn't know we were keeping score.

lmaooo cleveland got to the point where they weren't even contesting barnes' shots :lol:

If you rewatch the games, Both Smith, and Shump were talking ish to him the whole series, thats how they get Curry to play like trash, they talk dirty and play physical on them. HB and Curry are soft. Just watch the finals and watch how they bump Curry, HB, and Klay, all over the court. That scares them they just dont know how to play against defense like that.
HB and Curry became a non factor in the finals, just off the cavs talking ish to them

KD wouldn't even take a vs Kyrie matchup. 

That's suicide.

He was Guarding Lebron most of the night yesterday & playoffs last year was doing a hell of a job when switched on to Curry & Klay, why would Kyrie somehow be Suicide. Kyrie can dance all he wants with the rock and knockdown tough Shots. It's him getting to the rack and getting uncontested shots that hurt the W's the most in last year finals. KD there leads to him missing those layups which then leads to more ops for GS to run and get open transition 3's.

Also as crazy as this may sound Javale being on the court is gonna be a big asset against the Cavs simply for his ability to contest and run the floor.

When Barnes bricked his last 5 shots in like the last 2 minutes, I knew his *** was gone :lol:

Had he made those shots and gave Warriors the 'Chip, I honestly believe he would still be a Warrior.

no question man lol. In fact I bet most of them would, speights, barbosa, etc. Dudes careers were riding on Barnes hitting wide open 12 footers and bruh could've eem do it lmaoooo.

I wouldn't want to acknowledge it as a rivalry either when I'm Lebron and I know the Warriors are going to get the best of in the long run and it might have a chance at tainting my career 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Why homie always bringing up Lakers? :lol: As if they're not the most successful franchise in NBA.

Because right now they are trash, and will forever be trash from 2011 forward.
Basically when ever a laker fan has something to say, all you have to do is say lakers, and they all get triggered. Whats you reason for the Cavs always being in your mouth?

is 27k a lot? compared to what? my bad, i didn't know we were keeping score.

We are all grown men. You have over 27k post on shoe forum. Ill let you figure that out yourself
:rofl:

Lakers tho.
:lol:

ok b. if you say so. My 27k posts have yet to stop me from getting paid or getting yambs, so..yeah I'm gonna go ahead and keep posting. In fact, I 'might even post more. Kobe flow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom