Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh...we've seen that already

kobe-5-rings-o.gif

kobe's was dope af. Dude was cold. :smokin

View media item 1993108

btw 5>>>>>3

This.

Per Ramona Shelbourne:

One source described the meeting as far more contentious than previous sit downs between Jackson and Anthony.

There's such a limited market for him and Phil was a dummy giving him a NTC. Only the Clippers and Cavs make sense where both parties would likely agree.

Clips get Melo
Celtics get protections off LAC 2019
NYK gets Jamal, Austin, WeJo, LAC 2021, LAC 2023, 2 2nd from BOS

[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Per Ramona Shelbourne:

One source described the meeting as far more contentious than previous sit downs between Jackson and Anthony.

There's such a limited market for him and Phil was a dummy giving him a NTC. Only the Clippers and Cavs make sense where both parties would likely agree.

What pieces do the Cavs even have to pull this deal off? LAC, possibly...but not sure what would be a fair deal for both sides.

Per Ramona Shelbourne:

A 3rd team would def have to be involved.

Love would be gone. Is that a risky move this season though?

The cavs have little depth as it is. I don't see a path for the cavs for melo, and even so you aren't touching love or bron and I doubt you're making a play for melo to bring him off the bench.

A 3rd team would def have to be involved.

Love would be gone. Is that a risky move this season though?

It's an arms race between GS and CLE, Love is playing well, but can't ever put anything past GM Lebby.

As for the Clippers it's not getting done without Blake.

The cavs have little depth as it is. I don't see a path for the cavs for melo, and even so you aren't touching love or bron and I doubt you're making a play for melo to bring him off the bench.

Clips too though.

Not touching Blake for sure.

So NYK he stays. Phil Goofed, Melo Goofed. Well the money is good but...

If both melo and Phil agree about moving on, then Nyk in theory would be at the mercy of the Clips and cavs as far as the packages those two teams could put together due to melo's ntc

Phil goofed so hard

How many times did knick fans throw on the Cape when Melo was getting slandered. Now Ya'll don't want him. Ya'll deserve to have him till the contract ends. Glorified Glenn robinson

Last edited:
If i didn't dislike the LBJ dickriding so much i would love to see him go to the Cavs and watch how the narrative changes from Selfish, ball hog, non winner to champion, efficient scorer & underated star in the midst of a few months, all while averaging the same #'s & playing exactly the same...

But then again if they went on to lose suddenly Lebrons all world "make his teammates better" stat suddenly wouldn't work & he would be considered a bum :rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom