Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When was the last trade deadline that was actually entertaining? Every year i look forward to it, only for there to be 100 rumors and 3 trades.

^hes not wrong though

But coming from a lakers fan, you gotta pay the man
pay wade the extra 4 million instead of blowing up the entire team. its common sense. don't let a lucky streak fool u that this team is anything more than 2 good pieces and trash scraps surrounding them. and once this streak is over they will go back to exactly who everyone knows they are. rat feces on a stoop in new York. whiteside might as well leave mia while the getting is good.

in short, Miami heat =

e09.jpg

^hes not wrong though

But coming from a lakers fan, you gotta pay the man

pay wade the extra 4 million instead of blowing up the entire team. its common sense. don't let a lucky streak fool u that this team is anything more than 2 good pieces and trash scraps surrounding them. and once this streak is over they will go back to exactly who everyone knows they are. rat feces on a stoop in new York. whiteside might as well leave mia while the getting is good.

in short, Miami heat =

e09.jpg

finna make me find the gameboy and play pokemon yellow b

I dont see no team other than golden state beating the spurs in the post season. Clippers have given them problems but that team its too up and down.

Btw kawhi for mvp. put some respek on his name, hes on the poll as others lol

Last edited:
We tried a combination of things. We didn't anticipate how much of a BAN KD is though. Scott Brooks wasn't the problem in OKC. Last season showed up 3-1 with a new coach didn't change their fate. I'm happy we have him as our coach.

Ehhh

Brooks loyalty to perkins / fisher and refusal to play the young guns till someone got hurt is what's doomed him.

He like tibs in Chicago reached a point where he wasn't gonna be able to push them over the top.

Heat probably would be smarter to trade Whiteside for a decent, young filler and a top 7 pick while he still has that value. Heat weren't wrong for not paying Wade tho, locking up your assets on a mediocre team is always a bad deal

We tried a combination of things. We didn't anticipate how much of a BAN KD is though. Scott Brooks wasn't the problem in OKC. Last season showed up 3-1 with a new coach didn't change their fate. I'm happy we have him as our coach.

Ehhh

Brooks loyalty to perkins / fisher and refusal to play the young guns till someone got hurt is what's doomed him.

He like tibs in Chicago reached a point where he wasn't gonna be able to push them over the top.
Brooks wins some regular season games w/ a new team & suddenly his playoff criticisms become null & void :lol:

Brooks wins some regular season games w/ a new team & suddenly his playoff criticisms become null & void :lol:

If you can beat a Greg Popovich team in a 7 game series you must know something about coaching right? I wouldn't put the Heats coach on the same level as Greg.

Just like Mike D who went from genius to idiot to genius again.

shaq is an idiot
laugh.gif
nobody got personal with lebron

Last edited:
shaq is an idiot :lol: nobody got personal with lebron
I can't stand chuck and I never watch inside but I did today. I like what Chuck said. "I'm not 12".
As always Kenny spit knowledge. Kenny cool to me.
That being said I used to like Shaq on this show. Dude is a clown and seems like he his 12.

Last edited:
I can't stand chuck and I never watch inside but I did today. I like what Chuck said. "I'm not 12".
As always Kenny spit knowledge. Kenny cool to me.

For real. You can tell Kenny thinks both Shaq and Chuck are idiots :lol:

If anybody is leaving inside the NBA soon....it's Kenny. He be looking fed up by the foolishness and (rac0onin) sometimes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom