Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
See what hppens when you drive the damn ball smh wish these dudes would stop with all the 3s.

Well deserved...should be in that top-5 right now (MVP candidates)
I know. Could have used your support yesterday. Ha ha ha
laugh.gif
What were the arguments?
He said Wall was better than Curry..... 
laugh.gif

He said Wall was a better all around player better than Curry..... 
laugh.gif
Fixed

Hawks are really letting people know that they are only on national tv once this year with all these interview antics....

this makes me sick as a Knicks fan... trading THJR for jerian grant.... phil is really dumb... props to timmy good game though :pimp:

THJR's slam at the end though. :smokin

What happened to Ariza's shot? Even the players stopped, probably got confused when the fans started cheering. :lol:

You saying in 2 weeks Curry will become a better defender and passer then Wall? If not my opinion won't change. If you guys wanna add different aspects like rebounding to the equation cool. Until then you all admitted Wall was the better all around player yesterday.

Offense Curry

Defense Wall

Passing ability Wall

2 > 1

Those are you guys words. I just know how to do math correctly.
better passing ability, yet with all his stats, wall is +/- 4.2... you argued yesterday that everyone the wiz eats the same way everyone eats when curry is on the floor. science decided that this is a lie.

"passing ability" sure. cuz wall makes passes that curry cant lol. if we put wall on the dubs, they don't win as much as they do. know why? cuz wall doesn't open the floor up like steph does, so everyone else has to work harder for their shots. u put curry on the wiz, and theyd do better.

better "overall" player, but NO team in the entire league would rather have wall than curry. In a fantasy draft nobody would even take wall before curry. and yet.... here we are.

Rockets have had like 5-6 games this year when they let games like this happen. Most of the time they pull it out. It's bad.

If we being honest, Tim Hardaway Jr is a better OVERALL player than James Harden.

Harden - Offense

Hardaway - Defense

Hardaway - Clutch

2 > 1

Sidenote: Hardaway Jr is averaging 33 PPG, 6 RPG, 3 APG, 1 BPG with a +14 for the month of February 
I agree. hardaway jr is clearly the better overall between the two. cuz science AND math.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom