Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick Young plays basketball. Iggy Azalea had a hit song about being fancy. For a brief time, they were lovers. They were to be married. But then it ended. The world fought through the heartache but we all moved on. We had to. If they could, we could.

Well, the Washington Wizards couldn’t.

Young missed a 3-point attempt against the Wizards on Thursday. Rattled in and out. It happens. No big deal, right? It was for the Verizon Center DJ, who scrambled to play the opening beat of the Azaela song “Fancy” as the Wizards prepared to inbound the ball. This is what the kids call “trolling,” as it was designed to be a laugh at the expense of the basketball guy on the other team.

Nick should think twice before dismissing and literally running from the Washington media next time.

that boy too damn black to have a white dad
laugh.gif

steph flexing and getting knocked down on subsequent plays :lol:

How can Looney let Steph run into the pick like that? :lol:

As for the Steph Curry hate thing: One thing I've noticed is that the greater you are at something, the more people want to hate on you for it. Add to the fact that the Warriors won 73 games in one season, rested their players in the 4th quarter and had all those celebratory antics after making 3's--it got to some people.

Now, blowing a 3-1 lead and THEN singing arguably the second best player in the NBA to a team that won 73 games is going to harboring a lot of negative attention and hate. It's just the nature of the game. Social media extrapolates this behavior. I grew up during the MJ era and the media loved that man, but I'm certain if social media was around during his time, he'd catch it too. No doubt about it.

Last edited:
Also just catching fastballs is a pain in the ***. I used to hate even playing catch with pitchers just warming up.

steph flexing and getting knocked down on subsequent plays :lol:

Looney's gotta do better with communicating...how you just gonna let arguably the best player on the team get crushed on a pick like that?

No reason why steph couldn't go under that pick, felton aint killin no one with a midrange jumper off the dribble

Last edited:
Inspiration comes in all forms. Dennis Schroder, the Atlanta Hawks' starting point guard, found his in a letter written by a middle-aged white technology firm manager in his hometown, the northern German industrial city of Braunschweig.

The manager: his father, Axel. The letter: a reminder of a conversation they had just a week earlier about what a career in basketball could do for Dennis and the entire family. Dennis, then 16, discovered the one-page letter in the belly drawer of his father's desk one day after Axel was found dead, sitting back on his couch after eating lunch, of heart failure.

Not long after that, Axel convinced Fatou and her two adolescent children to move to Braunschweig. They were soon married and welcoming a son, Dennis

Schroeder is the real life Liam Gallagher

:lol:

I re-read that part like 5x to make sure I comprehended.

to keep it a buck tho...it says they "welcomed a son". doesn't necessarily say that son is biologically his. :nerd:

Hmmm....

Sheed>>>>>>>>>>

That old spurs floor>>>>>>>>>>

Where was this played? The size of those banners are freaking awesome, but there's like 18000 people there

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom