Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Yes, let that hurt flow.

i feel sorry for you.

but you wont be around very long

guys like you dont learn.

that extreme fan act doesnt last long here.

zodogg
doo be doo
both jumpmans

all gone banned for doing the same tired act that you do. its like yall cant control yourselves

i feel sorry for you.

but you wont be around very long

guys like you dont learn.

that extreme fan act doesnt last long here.

zodogg
doo be doo
both jumpmans

all gone banned for doing the same tired act that you do. its like yall cant control yourselves

You'll end up getting yourself banned before I get banned trust me. I follow the rules here, so relax with all that crying. If you hurt about me talking crazy about the Warriors and the lakers go cry to someone in your PM's. Im here to talk about basketball. If you dont like what I say, Block me and keep it moving.

:rofl:

Crying all over the place, Bu Bu Bu teh zodogg got banned, doo be doo got banned. Man stop crying and snitching all the time. Go get some air.

talking about "nice to see Russell drop 40 on the cavs" yea for that L. I forgot laker fans celebrate L's too. :rofl:

Last edited:
Nice to see Kyrie drop 46 on the Lakers and get the W tho. Shows that rest really helps

Last edited:
Only two players age 21 or younger in nba history to drop 40 points w/ 7 threes & 6 assists or more in a single game:

LeBron James & D'Angelo Russell

Future star :pimp:

Last edited:
Only two players age 21 or younger in nba history to drop 40 points w/ 7 threes & 6 assists or more in a single game:

LeBron James & D'Angelo Russell

Future star :pimp:

The Clippers will build around him and Austin Rivers once they break up Paul/DeAndre/Griffin

Lol cavs. Aint nobody scared of those boys man. Kyrie blacking out and bron and love killing and only win by 5 :x. Bron an kyrie playing 39 min
After getting a couple days rest loll

Couple weeks ago they copped that 3 pt nba record against the hawks...only win by 5 :x

Chile please.

A team thats 23rd in defense aint harming nobody. They sacrificed defense to score alot lmaooo. Fool heads. Youre doing it wrong.

oh man had no idea tonight is round 2 of warriors and okc in okc

the way the warriors are playing this should be a toss up

Lol cavs. Aint nobody scared of those boys man. Kyrie blacking out and bron and love killing and only win by 5 :x. Bron an kyrie playing 39 min

Couple weeks ago they copped that 3 pt nba record against the hawks...only win by 5 :x

Chile please.

A team thats 23rd in defense aint harming nobody. They sacrificed defense to score alot lmaooo. Fool heads. Youre doing it wrong.
There is no way you believe any of that.

Who is beating them in a SERIES?

Chile please.

There is no way you believe any of that.

Who is beating them in a SERIES?

besides warriors/spurs/rockets?

on the east you mean?

Possibly Wizards. Possibly Celtics.

There is no way I believe any of what? There were no lies in my post. That was all fact.

Dudes acting like cavs are really as good as their roster looks. Bron is literally the only reason they're good. He's off the court, they're as trash as anybody. He playing 48 min a game in the post season?

The upset is coming.

Last edited:
There os no way that you believe "those facts" are reason enough to believe anyone will beat them.

You want Paypal to do some talking for you or nah? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

[emoji]128514[/emoji] The Celtics or Wizards beating them. The Celtics or Wizards don't even believe they can/will beat the Cavs

teams get upset every day b. maybe part of the reason teams 'won't' beat the cavs is because they believe they can't beat them. Choking away leads and whatnot. The Wiz played them head up great this season. I think they believe they can beat them.

Their defense literally allows all types of teams that shouldn't be able to keep up with them, to stay in the game through the home stretch.

Last edited:
teams get upset every day b. maybe part of the reason teams 'won't' beat the cavs is because they believe they can't beat them. Choking away leads and whatnot. The Wiz played them head up great this season. I think they believe they can beat them.

Their defense literally allows all types of teams that shouldn't be able to keep up with them, to stay in the game through the home stretch.

I asked a simple question.

Do you want to BET on it or are you going to continue making the soft/half/low confidence "predictions?"

Do you want to BET on it or are you going to continue making the soft/half/low confidence "predictions?"

I'm going to continue to make soft/half/low confidence 'predictions'.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Don't leave again man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom