Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was like six points in the last minute.
I'm saying
laugh.gif

Y'all are some ******* haters man. Dude is the sixth player in NBA history to drop 70, third player to do so after the 70s. Scored more points in a game than Jordan, Bird, LeBron, Curry, KD, Harden, Wade, all them ****** at TWENTY YEARS OF AGE and y'all have the nerve to be saying the man stat-padding and cherry-picking. Same dudes that say Russ's triple-dubs are stat-padding. NT is full of some haters man, you can't cherry-pick your way to 70. Maybe to 50 (shout out Corey Brewer), but not 70.

I mean, every 70, or "81" pt game in NBA history, there was some "statpadding" involved.

But he already had like 60 when they started "Statpadding"

I mean, every 70, or "81" pt game in NBA history, there was some "statpadding" involved.

But he already had like 60 when they started "Statpadding"
Yeah but the game was decided when he was at like 55. Getting those extra 15 points accomplished nothing but having people be amazed wihout having context

How many points did booker score in the 4th? 70 is impressive but if he broke klays record for points In a quarter that's what makes this 70 point game even more historical

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom