Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_orb7fufWL41qc9n6mo1_500.jpg

Wade got that Vice City fit. I see you.

Can someone queue up that Kyrie 3 on Shaun one time?

What?!?? Y'all buggin', him and Eric are among the best local commentators in the league

I've never heard anything negative about any of them

What?!?? Y'all buggin', him and Eric are among the best local commentators in the league

I've never heard anything negative about any of them

We're just giving you facts man. Heat are moving on and doing it in the most respectable way possible for Tony. There's no denying that Eric is great, but you can tell he gets frustrated with Tony's mental lapses. That's the part that they were discussing on the LeBatard Show.

nah Eric is fed up with him

We're just giving you facts man. Heat are moving on and doing it in the most respectable way possible for Tony. There's no denying that Eric is great, but you can tell he gets frustrated with Tony's mental lapses. That's the part that they were discussing on the LeBatard Show.

Where's this coming from? Is their a link to this. And mental lapses? wut

Not saying that I believe the police report but if it's true, smh at bassy.

Riding dirty but smoking a blunt with ya headlights off? NY take this L.

This **** is sad, guy really gonna do serious time. He lost his mind once he made the NBA. Thought he was gonna be a star. ****

He made $19M throughout his career. Even after taxes he should be comfortable

There's gotta be a reason he's riding around like The Punisher. But even still, he snuck a gun on the team plane in Portland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom