Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tarik got that Souf Memphis blood.

9 3's is wild. Marc shooting 3's really is a thing. Honestly thought he would stop shooting 3s by now :lol:

Yea, he's attempting close to 4 a game :lol: . At this point, its been counterproductive because his % in the paint has been absolutely trash this year.

Brook Lopez been hitting the 3 ball like crazy as well 

Lopez has 11 3's and 8 blocks right now.

Last edited:
Has nothing to do with how he looks. Being in shape has nothing to do with being slim and a six pack. (Fyi CP and Melo aren't fat

When you're inefficient everywhere, and walk like six steps before jogging back on defense, constant fouling, etc. that screams needing to be in shape.

Are we really acting like he's eddy curry? Obviously not but he could stand to get in better shape, that's all

Facts I lift 4 times a week and have visible abs but I played ball last week and boy was I gassed and throwing ****

Not all about numbers

Hell, he may even see a slight decrease in his numbers, but he would potentially be more efficient and give the kings a better chance to win more games since he has the ball so much for them.

It's not like it was an efficient 27ppg last yr, albeit teammates have something to do with this too but still, he was below avg at just about everywhere on the floor shooting wise.
PER is 27 so far, TS% now is right around where Shaq's was in LA.

Not sure how much more efficient you want him to be

Last edited:
Tarik got that Souf Memphis blood.
Yea, he's attempting close to 4 a game
laugh.gif
. At this point, its been counterproductive because his % in the paint has been absolutely trash this year.
Lopez has 11 3's and 8 blocks right now.
Lopez's 3 ball is also counter productive to his rebounds. I think dude is like below 5 rebs/game 
laugh.gif

Lopez's 3 ball is also counter productive to his rebounds. I think dude is like below 5 rebs/game :lol:

Damn, just saw he's averaging 4.7rpg :rofl:

I thought Marc's was bad at 6.3, but his rebounding numbers are pretty much on par with his PER 36 over the last few seasons.

Not referring to this season. Sample size is still too small. He has been a bit better this year though.

Was referring to his numbers from last season in which he turned the ball over a ton, fouled a lot, and shot below average everywhere.

Last edited:
Lopez's 3 ball is also counter productive to his rebounds. I think dude is like below 5 rebs/game :lol:

Damn, just saw he's averaging 4.7rpg :rofl:

I thought Marc's was bad at 6.3, but his rebounding numbers are pretty much on par with his PER 36 over the last few seasons.

How you 7 feet getting 4.7 rebounds. :lol: You should accidentally get 6.

Last edited:
So if Boogie was in shape he'd be the best player in the league right :nerd:
Right? :lol: he averaged 27/12/3 last year & virtually the same so far this year.

So he'd be pushing Shaq numbers if he was in shape? :nerd:

He led the NBA in FGA per game. I don't think there has ever been a *PF/C in the league to average 21 shots a game and not average at least 27 points. 27 is probably one of the lowest PPG averages with that amount of volume. Maybe Aldridge because he was basically a 7 foot shooting guard. It really is not that impressive. If you told me my center was gonna be taking 21 shots a game I would expect 30+ Points.

He's been much more efficient this season. Let's see If he can do it for an entire season.
He was inefficient last year, no argument there. The 2 years prior to that, TS% was at or near league average, this year he's above it, but like you said, we'll have to see if it holds up.

Has nothing to do with how he looks. Being in shape has nothing to do with being slim and a six pack. (Fyi CP and Melo aren't fat

When you're inefficient everywhere, and walk like six steps before jogging back on defense, constant fouling, etc. that screams needing to be in shape.

Are we really acting like he's eddy curry? Obviously not but he could stand to get in better shape, that's all
Facts I lift 4 times a week and have visible abs but I played ball last week and boy was I gassed and throwing ****
I'm in **** shape. Have the stamina of an obese chain smoker 
mean.gif

But looking at me you'd never guess it cuz I'm thin, run fast and jump high.

Not referring to this season. Sample size is still too small. He has been a bit better this year though.

Was referring to his numbers from last season in which he turned the ball over a ton, fouled a lot, and shot below average everywhere.

This is first time you've said you're only referring to last season :lol: He was inefficient last year, no argument. 2 years prior he was at/near league average TS.

And he led the entire league in usage, so the TO rate is understandable , most importantly, on par with everyone else who was near him in usage.

He's been more than a "bit" better this year though. Efficiency is up, TOs are down. Time will tell if it stays that way.

I'm in **** shape. Have the stamina of an obese chain smoker 
mean.gif

But looking at me you'd never guess it cuz I'm thin, run fast and jump high.
total opposite for me. looking at me you would think i have no stamina. i lift and run 5 miles a day but im 5 '10 and 200 lbs. when i play full court ball i dont even get tired.stamina on point. doctors tell me i have the resting  heart rate of an athlete. in the 40s. cant tell it by looking at me though. 

i see it though. i see dudes who look in shape and are thin that have no stamina all the time. 

Last edited:
Brook just doesn't rebound. He boxes out and let's other dudes grab it. He's too slow for boards :lol:

3s would only really effect his offensive rebounds and he's basically just replaced his midrange game completely with 3s. Not all that different since he's probably not getting boards from 18 feet out either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom