Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

Got damn the end of that round
damn.png

6th round seemed to be the turning point in the fight. Guerrero just following him around instead of cutting off the ring. Not sure how many times Guerrero is going to get hit with that looping right hand from Danny smh.

Guerro is a tomato can at this point in his career. When is Danny going to face real competition?

Danny Garcia looks like hes ready to win this fight underwhelmingly as usual :lol:

Man my city is lacking real talent in everything nowadays :smh:

Julian J-Rock Williams outta Philly is a BEAST. But all the name guys at 154 are avoiding him like the plague...

Floyd ain't low...he's there to scout Danny and hope that he looked impressive.

Another underwhelming Garcia performance...or should I say another underwhelming PBC showcase.
Even though hes been getting his brains beat in Guerrero has been PBC's biggest showcase.

Guerrero won most of the first half . However, they were close ... Garcia has clearly won the second half convincingly ... 

Garcia IMO is winning!

Damn @ that upper cut though, surprised Guerrero is still standing. If Khan took that upper cut I swear his head would have blew right off his shoulders like some Mortal Kombat sh**.

I know Garcia's been robbing people with the judges but I hope Karma don't bite him in the a** today and he gets the decision.

One time sounds like he's reading cue cards man .....

and wtf is he talking about Garcias Power ... why is anyonen talking about Garcias power ... what am I missing?

Bruh, how can you not thank Al Haymon?

Good win for DSG, his stock is back up 14%.

On another note, Keith Thurman is a good commentator.

Back
Top Bottom