Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

Golden Boy just confirmed Canelo vs Liam "Beefy" Smith for Sept. 17 on HBO ppv. What a joke.

Last edited:
 Dan Rafael ‏@danrafaelespn  5h5 hours ago
Tyson Fury has pulled out of July 9 rematch with Wladimir Klitschko, a source involved in the fight told ESPN....
Tyson's ankle. 

I thought he was just making an excuse to delay the fight because he might not be in ideal shape, but I give him the benefit of the doubt after seeing his ankle.

Didn't GBP already lie about a verbal agreement w GGG in the past? btwn the Kirkland and khan fights.

Oscar just trying to make $ protecting his fighter as GGG hits his late 30s. Only thing we can do as fans - don't pay for his ppvs, don't give him any tv ratings. The night Canelo fights another welter or weak jr middleweight do something else or watch a stream

Canelo camp sayin the fight is happening in sept 2017 is BS. Canelo said he would fight GGG 3 times already. I hope this dude doesnt keep this mayweather trend up anymore.

I dont see canelo being the face of boxing for the years to come if he keeps duckin while fighting french fries.
That ankle looks awful.

Sad part is based on how the first fight went, that ankle wouldnt even be an issue in the upcoming fight lol

they're first fight was absolutely terrible

Didn't GBP already lie about a verbal agreement w GGG in the past? btwn the Kirkland and khan fights.

Oscar just trying to make $ protecting his fighter as GGG hits his late 30s. Only thing we can do as fans - don't pay for his ppvs, don't give him any tv ratings. The night Canelo fights another welter or weak jr middleweight do something else or watch a stream

Its all a game. GBP is trash just like Canelo. He knows Canelo would take a beating, so he rather beat around the bush and make it seem like Canelo is not ready. I wont cop any more Canelo PPV til he fights triple g. Hell I did not buy the Khan fight either. We already knew how that was going to turn out. :rolleyes

What's the over/under GBP won't release the ppv buys after the September fight ?

Last edited:
Just watched spike lees "lil joints" on espn about the 88 Olympics and roy jones jr. Hearing that story gets me so hot every time.

Sosa Knocked out Fortuna. So many upsets lately it won't even surprise me if Ward or Kovalev lose their stay busy fights.

I think Joshua needs to get a couple extra rounds in. He can't just keep blasting guys out in rounds 1-2, it won't prepare him for the elite opposition who will drag him into deep waters.

Last edited:
I think Joshua needs to get a couple extra rounds in. He can't just keep blasting guys out in rounds 1-2, it won't prepare him for the elite opposition who will drag him into deep waters.

Thats exactly why i think hes gona get gassed out. Im not watchin it till before thurman porter. All that muscle isnt always a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom