Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

Dudes really acting like (haters) Mayweather was 28 and PAC was 36 lol. Mayweather was the older fighter at 38.

You probably never competed in any type of Marital Arts, talking like that.

Manny's fighting style deteriorates faster than Floyd's style. Pacquiao actually fought and brawled. He went head to head and battled in slugfests, even guys twice his size.

Just like Basketball... players like Chris Paul or Steph Curry will have a longer career then players like D. Rose and Westbrook.

Why? Because Westbrook and Rose's playing style has a shorter career span.

2009 Pacquiao was definitely in his prime compared to 2015 Pacquiao. If y'all can't see that, then I won't bother wasting any energy.

LeBron is still one of the best players in the NBA today! But compared to 5-6 years ago? Kobe? Dirk? Duncan?

6 YEARS? SIX YEARS! Your body breaks down like no other. Not to mention, Manny fought more times in those 6 years than Floyd did.

Since 2008, Floyd fought 8 times compared to Pacquiao's 14. #FAX

Last edited:

Manny's fighting style deteriorates faster than Floyd's style. Pacquiao actually fought and brawled. He went head to head and battled in slugfests, even guys twice his size.

Just like Basketball... players like Chris Paul or Steph Curry will have a longer career then players like D. Rose and Westbrook.

Man if you don't stop! Nobody told him to brawl and fight in slugfest. Rather it happen when it did or 5 years earlier, still would of been EAZY WORK (as 99.9% of Mayweather fights are). Should of, would of, could of. All we know we got the fight and it played out the same way 99.9% of Mayweather fights have.

Went from GGG and Canelo and still talking about Floyd and Pacquiao lol!
People still can't let it go Pac got schooled [emoji]128514[/emoji]

You the only Stan butt hurt bruh :lol: Nobody talking about the win/lose outcome.

Strictly time frame. But that's all the rebuttal you can come with "Oh but Floyd won, deal with it: 49-0 TBE, Money, Money Team" :lol: Truly Pathetic.

I said nothing about Pacquiao beating Floyd or vice versa. But hey, let you tell it. :wink:

Last edited:
So what's up with Andre Ward claiming to have an email about a 50/50 agreement on everything to fight Golovkin and them returning an email turning it down? I feel like if he had such email, he would have presented it already instead of dragging it on.

so you are saying he deserves a even split. Tell me when is GGG going to pull Canelo numbers ever?

Golovkin's global fan base is a lot bigger than people want to acknowledge and continues to grow while Canelo ducks him.

Whether you accept or not, no other fight would makes as much money and get as many buys as Golovkin/Canelo. Canelo can't pull the numbers against anybody else at this point.

Ya sound mad uneducated ....

I believe GGG biggest payday has been between 1.5-3 million ...

His fight against Monroe he was paid 1.5 million to the 100k Monroe was paid.

So lets stop talking about unfair split ... It's obvious GGG is not the draw ...

Also, where are you guys getting that GGG would auto wash Canelo? Just curious ...
Golovkin's global fan base is a lot bigger than people want to acknowledge and continues to grow while Canelo ducks him.

Whether you accept or not, no other fight would makes as much money and get as many buys as Golovkin/Canelo. Canelo can't pull the numbers against anybody else at this point.

You the only Stan butt hurt bruh
laugh.gif
Nobody talking about the win/lose outcome.

Strictly time frame. But that's all the rebuttal you can come with "Oh but Floyd won, deal with it: 49-0 TBE, Money, Money Team"
laugh.gif
Truly Pathetic.

I said nothing about Pacquiao beating Floyd or vice versa. But hey, let you tell it.
wink.gif

Last edited:
So what's up with Andre Ward claiming to have an email about a 50/50 agreement on everything to fight Golovkin and them returning an email turning it down? I feel like if he had such email, he would have presented it already instead of dragging it on.

i like ward and i think hes one of the best p4p rn but i dont really give anything he says about the issue any susbstance

he's calling golovkin "little g" and talking about 50/50 split, etc.

SHOW THE EMAIL! then i'll start believing him

he wants a 50/50 split but he cant even sell out a small arena in his own hometown.

You must not read. Like literally, everything you wrote is exactly what I wrote that I did NOT say.

Good Lord :lol: Just go away dude. Complete waste of my time if you can't even read a simple post clearly!

:smh: I would post something ironic, but i'll leave that alone.

BTW why you even caping my dude? :lol: Krazy can handle his own, you don't gotta cape for him.

Last edited:
You must not read. Like literally, everything you wrote is exactly what I wrote that I did NOT say.

Good Lord
laugh.gif
Just go away dude. Complete waste of my time if you can't even read a simple post clearly!

mean.gif
I would post something ironic, but i'll leave that alone.

BTW why you even caping my dude?
laugh.gif
Krazy can handle his own, you don't gotta cape for him.
So now I have a cape because I think you are ridiculous with your opinions?

Because you can't accept the fact that Krazy is not the only one that disagree with you?

What exactly are we talking about? Like you can't comprehend that your opinion is just that, and OPINION? 

Furthermore, throwing shade at the 49-0 record which is facts like is no accomplishment?

LMAO

Give us a break papi .. Whether it was yesterday, 5 years or 10 years ago I truely believe the outcome would of have been the same. No one found an answer for Floyds defense and that's backed up by his insignificant (as you put it) record.

Now thats FACTS!

Good Lord :lol: Just go away dude. Complete waste of my time if you can't even read a simple post clearly!

:smh: I would post something ironic, but i'll leave that alone.

BTW why you even caping my dude? :lol: Krazy can handle his own, you don't gotta cape for him.
So now I have a cape because I think you are ridiculous with your opinions?

Because you can't accept the fact that Krazy is not the only one that disagree with you?

What exactly are we talking about? Like you can't comprehend that your opinion is just that, and OPINION? 

Furthermore, throwing shade at the 49-0 record which is facts like is no accomplishment?

LMAO

Give us a break papi .. Whether it was yesterday, 5 years or 10 years ago I truely believe the outcome would of have been the same. No one found an answer for Floyds defense and that's backed up by his insignificant (as you put it) record.

Now thats FACTS!

Yeah kid, you're caping hard for dude. But it's all good!

Still doesn't change the fact that you don't know how to read. Where did I say the outcome would have been different?

Where did I discredit Floyd's accomplishments? All I posted about is their fight style does in fact play a factor, let alone how active they are.

All I posted was facts. And you May Flowers kept posting is so what he won, so what excuses excuses. :lol: So pathetic!

BTW you wanna keep bringing up pointless rebuttals like undefeated or money team?

Here let me play... Everything I wanna say, Max says it better! FACTS!

Last edited:
So we gonna act like the JLC vs Floyd 1st fight never happened. Homeboy Floyd lost that fight although he won the 2nd go around...lol TBE my ***

Last edited:
So Max is going to sway me? LMAO

Wait a second - let me turn on ESPN - Yeap - I see all this announcer all disagreeing - turns off TV.

What's your point?

You don't have to say anything - you implied it. If you wasn't why would you bring up that his body and boxing skill deteriorated? I mean if you wasn't tyrng to make a point. You need to realize the only KID here is you!

You made a comment that all Floyd's fan do is bring up his record and that's so pathetic. Ok so what is there else to bring up? You want to debate all this and that - the end game is - he went 49-0 , it puts and end to people LIKE YOU! LMAO

KID KID KID ...

wake up papi ...

BTW, please explain to me what did your analogy of Steph Curry and Chris Paul vs Westbrook and DRose even meant or come into play in this conversation? LMAO

Last edited:
Did Floyd beat JLC in their 1st fight?

I'm waiting...
Ain't nobody knows who Berto was until he fought Mayweather.

Did Danny Garcia win his only fight in Puerto rico?

Fellas drop this Manny is not beating Floyd ever don't care when it took place the result would've been the same. Manny style detroriated not he was still overwhelming fighters. He just doesn't fair well with counter punches and never has.

Manny style shortened his fighter span. Floyd's brittle hands shortened his. The fight was delayed and ended up being the biggest in history what more do you want.

If we gon talk about that how bout we bring up a past prime Mosley and fly fighting Manny would those be different? Many would say no. So why continue this?

Ggg vs canelo is what I want to see.

Ward vs kovalev what I want to see

If ward wins then vs Stevenson.

I also believe ward beats ggg via decision

Last edited:
So Max is going to sway me? LMAO

Wait a second - let me turn on ESPN - Yeap - I see all this announcer all disagreeing - turns off TV.

What's your point?

You don't have to say anything - you implied it. If you wasn't why would you bring up that his body and boxing skill deteriorated? I mean if you wasn't tyrng to make a point. You need to realize the only KID here is you!

You made a comment that all Floyd's fan do is bring up his record and that's so pathetic. Ok so what is there else to bring up? You want to debate all this and that - the end game is - he went 49-0 , it puts and end to people LIKE YOU! LMAO

KID KID KID ...

wake up papi ...

BTW, please explain to me what did your analogy of Steph Curry and Chris Paul vs Westbrook and DRose even meant or come into play in this conversation? LMAO

Still so clueless if you can't even comprehend that analogy. Like I said, kids like you never competed or even attempted to compete in any form of Martial Arts. if you can't even apprehend how fighting styles can extend or lesson your career.

I used basketball players for KRAZY, not your caping *** :lol: He KNOWS basketball, so I used an analogy relative for him. Que his Kobe avy.

But Super-Nerd over here decided to put on his cape and defend his honor. :lol: So pathetic! :smh:

Last edited:
Still so clueless if you can't even comprehend that analogy. Like I said, kids like you never competed or even attempted to complete in any form of Martial Arts. if you can't even apprehend how fighting styles can extend or lesson your career.

I used basketball players for KRAZY, not your caping ***
laugh.gif
He KNOWS basketball, so I used an analogy relative for him. Que his Kobe avy.

But Super Kid over decided to put on his cape and defend his honor.
laugh.gif
So pathetic!
mean.gif
You continue with this kid thing huh? How about you MAN up and start having a conversation.

Acting like you 12 trying to throw shade and pass your opinions as facts.

Grow up my dude.

For a person that is so intune with the sport and is an expert in hand 2 hand combat you sound a little or maybe a big foolish.

When you decide to grow up then we can continue this conversation ....

PS 

Talking about pathetic - please take a look in the mirror papi. While I don't even know Krazy or what you guys were talking about, you are convince that I'm taking his side because I too disagree .. now that's PATHETIC!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom