Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

I think Chavez Jr can hurt Canelo just as bad as GGG can. But I think I read on Twitter last night that the fight is official. It was in Spanish so I couldn't understand and the news was probably overshadowed by Ronda Rousey.

Its actually not a bad matchup for Canelo if its at a full 160.

Gives him a chance to fight a big guy with a great chin. Good way to prepare for GGG.

If true that is.

If you take several shots from Chavez Jr, it's going to have its effect. Doesn't matter how out of shape or washed up he is. I expect Canelo to win, but he's not going to leave that ring without a scratch.

Last edited:
^Most definitely. Chavez, when focused, does some really good body work as well. He'll have the height and reach going for him but he probably won't use it to his advantage. I see a good scrap coming out of this one.

I just heard Barbershop Conversations on youtube and dude said nose bleed tickets for GGG vs Jacobs going for $500 :x :x

Last edited:
I just heard Barbershop Conversations on youtube and dude said nose bleed tickets for GGG vs Jacobs going for $500 :x :x

Not true, 500 will get u good seats but tickets are still pretty damn expensive IMO. Nosebleeds are 100 but I have a feeling like those seats will be going for less than that on stubhub closer to fight date

Last edited:

Not true, 500 will get u good seats but tickets are still pretty damn expensive IMO. Nosebleeds are 100 but I have a feeling like those seats will be going for less than that on stubhub closer to fight date

Yeah I just looked it up. Whoever said that doesn't know how to use a search engine. :lol:

Last edited:
Best of 2016 replays been cool but I'm starving out here.

I've never been more hyped for a Lara or Yuri Foreman fight :lol:

That's Pac's old garauntee, he was making that until recently when him and Arum agreed to renogotiate his minimum since his old one was no longer sustainable in today's climate.

It's really not that outrageous all things considered, and Arum should jump at that offer.

Terence Crawford needs to just move on. Pacquiao clearly does not see the risk-reward as being favorable to him. Crawford should try to get Broner now that it looks like Arum and Haymon are more open to working together.

Terence Crawford needs to just move on. Pacquiao clearly does not see the risk-reward as being favorable to him. Crawford should try to get Broner now that it looks like Arum and Haymon are more open to working together.
They should go after JMM, since he wants one more payday that does not involve Pac. 
 Bad Left Hook ‏@badlefthook  34m34 minutes ago
Bob Arum: Terence Crawford won’t be next for Pacquiao http://www.badlefthook.com/2017/1/3...t=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter
Jeff Horn 
mean.gif

Any chance we could do a NT Boxing Twitter roll call?

Not many of my friends are talking about Boxing and I'm just getting going on Twitter :lol:

Mine is @AmateurOpinions

Last edited:
Crawford needs to move on, 147 is beyond stacked.

Son wants the oldest most tested in the division.

Porter needs a fight

Back
Top Bottom