Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

I lost all respect for Canelo when they said he refused to step on the scale prior to the fight. This CaneloWeight BS ends TONIGHT. If you're 160, fight GGG at 160 and prove your mettle. But don't be pulling 140-147 lb fighters up to your make-believe catchweight so you can waltz into the ring 15 lbs heavier than them on fight night and break them in half. That's some punk-*** ****. You ain't no champion if that's how you make a payday.

That being said, I will pay damn good $$$ to watch GGG wash him at 160 in front of 115,000 people in Dallas this fall. And any NT'er in my region is invited to come over to my place for that one.

Ch57O3DWkAAU787.jpg:orig

Khan started very well , but was never in control of the fight. Canelo began assuring himself in that 5th round. The knockout punch took me by surprise , man. It was lethal.

Love how Canelo spoke during the post match interview. Love the aggressiveness. However......the GGG fight wont be an easy make. Dont really think Canelo was ready to fight GGG right then and there lol

Amir was touching him up all over the place until the KO. Golovkin's punches will land just as easily, but even Canelo's mom is going to feel the power in the shots when they land.

Don't get what you mean. Hunter only spoke truth Lol.

Ward ain't out here fighting at catch weights. And he is prolly the only guy capable of beating GGG and kovalev

Everyone was saying ggg was duckin ward and not wanting to move up in weight to fight him. Guess that wasnt relevant to hunter at the moment

Amir was touching him up all over the place until the KO. Golovkin's punches will land just as easily, but even Canelo's mom is going to feel the power in the shots when they land.

Yeah she will.

Canelo always been a slower starter, will never forget how Lara thoroughly outboxed him before deciding to disappear on an imaginary bicycle for the rest of the night.

He's a sitting duck just waiting for someone like Golovkin to make some seared foie gras out his ***.

If you ain't *** around and not scared of anybody, fight GGG or stop talking Canelo.

Last edited:

To be fair, Khan is way faster than GGG hence why some of his shots landed. I don't think Canelo will be destroyed like everyone claims, I think it's going to be a decision fight with some nice landing shots from both men. GGG will prove to be the better and more powerful puncher of the two for sure and Canelo will be shook, probably take it to the distance for an L.

Yea...everybody talkin bout GGG "washing" Canelo. I dont think its anything but a close fight. GGG wins , though.

To be fair, Khan is way faster than GGG hence why some of his shots landed. I don't think Canelo will be destroyed like everyone claims, I think it's going to be a decision fight with some nice landing shots from both men. GGG will prove to be the better and more powerful puncher of the two for sure and Canelo will be shook, probably take it to the distance for an L.
Agree with this

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom