Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

What would've been the right action for Jackson in the situation? Was he trying to signal to the ref to pause the fight to have doctors look at the eye? Should he have taken a knee?

Don't know if I'm the minority but I've NEVER been impressed by the Charlo Brothers.

J-Rock Williams smashes both of them.

What did trout say

Basically he felt like he got robbed so he going have to start knocking dudes out to get Ws & that the whole night was based off the Charlos and Showtime acted as if no one else was even fighting lol. He gave his respect to Jermall & told him to take out J Rock for him tho

He most likely felt disrespected by that trash decision

Jermell Charlo didnt impress me at all, Jermall is much better. And i turned the Lara fight off halfway. Dude was putting me to sleep, hell im still tired from that bs :lol: :smh:

Don't know if I'm the minority but I've NEVER been impressed by the Charlo Brothers.

I agree, they've been pretty protected.

I can't hide the fact that I root for these dudes, but I won't say protected. There was a period when their title fights kept getting delayed for the most obscure reasons. I can concede that a lot of their success is due to being bigger and stronger than their opposition. They will move up to Caneloweight in no time. In the meantime I want them to fight J-Roc and Andrade.

Last edited:
Maybe I drank too much, but I though Lara should of lost

I turned it off in the 6th cuz i was falling in & outta sleep but from what i saw i thought he was losing too

Im never gonna watch Lara fight again. Son came in talking that work & did damn near nothing offensively

Last edited:
Hard to say this but I'm from Houston and have been rooting for Lara since he lives here also but man I literally fell asleep! It was the 6th rd woke up around 12 central of course it was over! Yeah I can't watch him anymore

What's the story behind Canelita and Solis?  Did Archie **** Canelita's girl or was it the other way around?

I'm gonna be heated if Floyd fights Conor

It sure seems real.
I mean Floyd always gets the dates at MGM and there was a small beef over who fought first in them at new Center they are building because supposedly it was promised to DANA and UFC, this kills both birds.

The money could be insane, or it could flop, I'm leaning towards the former and asking, is this is what Boxing is being reduced too? WWF or E or whatever, it's a shame

Last edited:
The money could be insane, or it could flop, I'm leaning towards the former and asking, is this is what Boxing is being reduced too? WWF or E or whatever, it's a shame

The greatest fighter in the world taking on a great athlete from another discipline, I don't know where I've seen such a mockery before.

Oh wait...

God damn Muhammad Ali for reducing the sport of boxing like this! :smh:

Last edited:
How are they going to convince people that Conner stands any sort of chance if it is sanctioned boxing rules. Like i don't understand this at all other then it being a ridiculous money grab.

How are they going to convince people that Conner stands any sort of chance if it is sanctioned boxing rules. Like i don't understand this at all other then it being a ridiculous money grab.

I'm coming to the conclusion there are enough people out there who have no idea how either of these sports actually work but know both the names and think it makes sense.

People like Mike Greenberg.

Back
Top Bottom