Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

Quality > quantity
Lara wasn't engaging
Was on his racing bicycle all night

This isn't the amateurs

Get that trash off tv, especially ppv

Just because he dropped the belt doesn't mean the fight won't happen in September. I'm taking his word for it. Says they need more time to negotiate, then that's what it is. I'm gonna be patient before I hop off the Canelo bandwagon :frown:

Wasnt one of the main issues about the purse bid deadline and the fact thay he HAD to fight GGG next?

GGG and his team wanted this to go to a purse bid for a 55/45 split. GBP didn't want that split. I'm sure they wanted a 90/10 split

The A side should offer the B side like $10M flat wired up front, and A side keeps the rest of the money generated.
Sounds fair

Right now triple g is the truth. Since he has the belt he should just take that catchweight fight for the lol's and take some of canelo's fan base meanwhile. Just so many L's for goldenboy they should just this forget about triple g. Even if pacman fights Canelo which is canelo's biggest money fight would give him a workload of trouble just on speed and power on a hittable pacman. Canelo needs that perfect punch to beat pacman. Canelo is boxed in for money fights. He doesn't have mayweather options.

Last edited:
^^^ Triple is hyped up like Canelo. Yeah he's knock out a grip of people, but in reality who has he really faced? His list of victims is run of the mill at best. He should move up in weight if nobody in the Lower weights wants to fight him. Canelo is just a pawn for GBP. Dude is not that good to begin with, but they see the Mexican people get hyped up on him and de la Hoya see the money signs. Bring on SOG vs Kovalev!!!!!!

GGG or Eubank Jr?

Loeffler said GGG is fighting in September regardless of what happens with Canelita.

Last edited:
I'm trying to watch Joseph Parker vs Carlos Takam, need to know the time conversion between U.S West Coast and Auckland New Zealand.

EDIT:

Good win by Parker, but not impressed. He gets hit, and has stamina issues. It won't be enough to beat the likes of Deontay Wilder, Tyson Fury, Vladimir Klitscho, Alexander Povetkin, and even Anthony Joshua. Dude proved he has a chin though, but stamina will knock him out.

Last edited:
H-TOWN gona get their shine on tonight [emoji]129304[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

It's an htown card which makes no sense why didn't they have the card here! Instead having it in Vegas, I think it would've sold well

Isnt vegas tax free? They were tryna do it here at NRG arena i think, but either it was the dates or amount of tax that pushed them to vegas.

Well damn...I always heard that Jermell is the lighter punch of the two. I wasn't really keeping score, but Jackson was definitely ahead before the stoppage.

Last edited:
don't look like he was adjusting his mouthpiece to me
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom