OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

i really need to stop benching Decker 

benched Tyrod as well
Who the hell did you
Play over decker

3 freakin pts for Watkins
sick.gif
Hilton, Tate and Sharpe. Seriously thought it would be like a 20-13 game.

oh and im going against Forte 
sick.gif
 but he has Watkins playing 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Sat Forte the last second before the game. Didn't want to play Ware against Houston, but everyone says he's a must start. Combine that with a Thuraday game in Buffalo I sat Forte.

Hope it doesn't bite me in the butt. If I need a RB, what do you think Forte could net me?

Sat Forte the last second before the game. Didn't want to play Ware against Houston, but everyone says he's a must start. Combine that with a Thuraday game in Buffalo I sat Forte.

Hope it doesn't bite me in the butt. If I need a RB, what do you think Forte could net me?

Forte operating like a first rounder right now and it doesn't even look like a fluke. I'd keep him.

would you guys drop James White for Kenneth Dixon?

I probably would. Even though White could end up having 100 receiving yards and 3 TD's this week you know Belicheck will probably have him riding the bench the following week and have like 1 carry and 2 catches for 5 yards. You just never know how the Patriots will use their RB's.

On the flip side....Dixon has HUGE potential once he's back hopefully in the next couple weeks.

Benching Dez for Marvin Jones this week. Need Dak actually throw it downfield before i can start Dez again.

Decker ate :nthat:

Tyrod on my bench though. He put up 44 points in one of my leagues :x :smh:

Eli better go off :smh:

Last edited:
I'm struggling at the RB spot.

I got Ingram starting at the RB1.

RB2 choices are Blount, Arian and Gore.

My WR1 is AJ. But the #2 and flex are shaky. Choices: Marvin Jones, Sterling Shep, Kevin White (gut feeling he's flourish on MNF against the Eagles) and D. Thomas. Gronk is my TE.

Hurting a around. Help fellas.

Should I start Gary Barnidge or Jason Witten?

Also looking to drop Graham Gano and pick up Josh Brown. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Forte reminding everybody why he was a consistent first round fantasy pick throughout his career.

Only thing I'm worried (but also excited to see) is his usage rate. Never would I have thought he would get this many touches with Bilal there but could also see Forte breaking down or getting hurt if he continues with this rate. That's why I'm not quite dropping Bilal yet because he is still a high end handcuff if forte goes down.

Should I start Gary Barnidge or Jason Witten?

Also looking to drop Graham Gano and pick up Josh Brown. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
I'd say Witten. Seems he's getting alot of targets as dak's security blanket.

The last minute decision to start forte and decker tonight :pimp:

Just stuck on this 2nd RB spot in my other league:

Hyde @CAR
or
Martin @ARI

Back
Top Bottom