Greg Olsen
Theo Riddick

Bench:
Dez
Heldon
Funchess
Tajae Sharpe
Terrence West

Struggling deciding on flex. Feel that Yeldon may have a good day but same with my other backs I have in now. What do you guys think? Any changes you would suggest?

Yeldon 1st, then sharpe, then Riddick

Should I play diggs or gore ppr flex 1 ppr?

Diggs ought to feast. I know GB has some starters in the secondary possibly out for this game. Can't remember the names right now.

tevin coleman and maclin for jamal charles?
i'm a freeman owner.

Do it if you can

The moment when you play with unfamiliar fantasy players and they drop Bell because he is SSPD..

pimp.gif
grabbed him on waivers.

Prolly the best waiver pick up ever... Rep for you!

Last edited:
Someone is offering me Charles Sims for Travis Benjamin....I should reject this trade right? Since Benjamin becomes the #1 WR for the Chargers?

Wouldn't think about it if Martin were injured but he isn't so I would prefer Benjamin. Still had a decent amount of targets week 1 despite being the 2-3 receiver on team.

To the dudes saying I should trade tevin Coleman and Maclin for Charles, my rbs would be free, Matt jones, cadet.

My receivers would be dt, jordy Nelson, Michael Thomas, hogan, Tyrell Williams, tajae Sharpe.

Still a good trade to give up Coleman and Maclin?

Disappointing night for Watkins but I don't think he was hampered by his foot too much. While he did show a slight limp after the plays, he looked good while running his routes. This year is starting to resemble the first half of last season. He's not getting enough targets.

It's tyrod not being good

Sammy can run and play, tyrod is only good when he's running the ball himself

This dude might wanna do my Edelman or Cobb and Josh Gordon for Dez and Sproles....would you guys do that? I'd have Julio, Dez, Edelman (or Cobb) and Eli Rogers as my WR's and Lamar Miller, Gore, Sproles, Ivory, Dion Lewis and Dixon as my RB's. I'd probably honestly start Sproles vs the Bears over Gore vs Broncos this week. 0.5 PPR

Who do you guys think has a better game in the Saints vs Giants game between Cooks and Snead? 

Who do you guys think has a better game in the Saints vs Giants game between Cooks and Snead? 

Remember that Brees and the Saints are on the road this week...they usually aren't the same team away from the dome. There's no way I'd start Snead over Cooks if I had them both on my team

Remember that Brees and the Saints are on the road this week...they usually aren't the same team away from the dome. There's no way I'd start Snead over Cooks if I had them both on my team
Yeah I know they're on the road, still I like others are expecting that game to be high scoring. I think both will do well, just trying to figure who's gonna get more TDs haha. I'll go with Cooks

Back
Top Bottom