OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Eagles defense has been great for me the first couple weeks but they're playing against the Steelers this week.....

Ride with Eagles vs Steelers or pick up Bucs vs Rams, Giants vs Skins or Dolphins vs Browns?

Eagles also have a bye next week

I'm going with Miami.

They're not the best unit but I'm sure they could manage 6+ points.

Sitting at 1-1 after losing on a tiebreaker this week :stoneface: :smh:. I lost Keenan Allen so my WR's are pretty weak.

I'm starting Decker/Cobb as my WR1/WR2 & Johnson/McCoy as my RB1/RB2. Do y'all think I should shop McCoy for a bonafide WR1 or just ride it out with two RB1's?

So I'm kinda leaning towards keeping both since the RB pool is really weak after this week of injuries.

Any other input is appreciated

Would you guys trade Mark Ingram for Eric decker.

RB's
Ingram
Gordon
Charles
Murray
Vereen

WRs
AB
Kelvin
Tyrell Willams
Boyd
Marcus Wheaton

Would you guys trade Mark Ingram for Eric decker.

RB's
Ingram
Gordon
Charles
Murray
Vereen

WRs
AB
Kelvin
Tyrell Willams
Boyd
Marcus Wheaton
I definitely would

Decker is consistent as they come. He has at least a TD or 80 yrds in x amount of straight games.

U don't have to worry about woodhead messing with Gordon snaps since he's out for the season

AB, Kelvin and Decker a great core

Gordon and Murray is serviceable. Charles is a wait and see but has potential.

Last edited:
Eagles defense has been great for me the first couple weeks but they're playing against the Steelers this week.....

Ride with Eagles vs Steelers or pick up Bucs vs Rams, Giants vs Skins or Dolphins vs Browns?

Eagles also have a bye next week
Going with Miami

^ Yeah I'd take that trade for all the reasons Steebie listed. Plus if Marshall were to miss any time, Decker would greatly benefit.

Last edited:
I'm eying the Giants D/ST this weekend vs the Skins. Will drop Chiefs vs my Jets.

^ Yeah I'd take that trade for all the reasons Steebie listed. Plus if Marshall were to miss any time, Decker would greatly benefit.
Also Ingram has Cadet biting into his receptions that benefited him greatly last year. I'm looking to trade Ingram myself.

Need some help NT Fam, greatly appreciate it.

PPR league

RB2 -
Coleman @ NO
Jennings vs WSH
Matthews vs PIT

Flex -
Wallace @ JAX
Baldwin vs SF
Sharpe vs OAK

^ I also have Charles, anybody bold enough to start him. Or should I just test the waters. Jets did give up a lot of points up last Thursday.

^ I also have Charles, anybody bold enough to start him. Or should I just test the waters. Jets did give up a lot of points up last Thursday.

Not to McCoy tho. Charles first has to go through contact-drills IIRC. I doubt he's seeing the field Sunday, and if he does, it won't be for much.

Last edited:
Should I play Travis Benjamin over Sammy Watkins this week?

I'm 0-2 and need a win. Going against the worst team but that really means nothing since teams can go off given what happened to me this week with a crap team dropping 144pts

Vikings D/ST is available in almost 40% of ESPN leagues. They're the #1 fantasy D/ST so far, and have the potential to finish the season that way. Very favorable schedule, plus the fact that they're extremely talented.

Last edited:
I hope Brandon Marshall is able to play this week or I have to play Matt Jones or John Brown as my flex instead.

Last edited:
Vikings D/ST is available in almost 40% of ESPN leagues. They're the #1 fantasy D/ST so far, and have the potential to finish the season that way. Very favorable schedule, plus the fact that they're extremely talented.

I drafted them. Knew they'd be great this year. They'll be fine against Carolina. Starting them with no worries

Would you guys start Bortles vs Baltimore this week or Ryan at New Orleans? Always appreciate the input in this thread!

Just got offered Derrick Henry for Marvin Jones.

I'd be receiving henry.

My RBS are Woodhead / AP / Tevin Coleman soooooo..

PPR league

My other receivers are Sammy Watkins, Kelvin Benjamin, Will Fuller, Corey Coleman, Chris Hogan, Brandin Cooks..

Thoughts?

^ Keep Jones.

I'm impatiently awaiting news on Ameer Abdullah's injury. If he's down for an extended period of time I'm speculatively adding Dwayne Washington where I can.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom