OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Eagles defense has been great for me the first couple weeks but they're playing against the Steelers this week.....

Ride with Eagles vs Steelers or pick up Bucs vs Rams, Giants vs Skins or Dolphins vs Browns?

Eagles also have a bye next week

I'm eying the Giants D/ST this weekend vs the Skins. Will drop Chiefs vs my Jets.

I also am going woth the Giants. I dont like Eagles vs Pitt at all

Miami sounds good but they arent worth it

If anybody is a risk taker and/or in a bind .. take the Saints. Im an ATL and I hate when we have to play in NO because we usually stink it up

Just remember y'all...we playing for NikeTalk Sig rights. Who bout to be rockin the NT Fantasy Football Champions sig this year?!

NT Fantasy Football League Current Standings:
[table][tr][td][table][tr][td]NT FFL[/td][/tr][tr][td]TEAM[/td][td]W[/td][td]L[/td][td]T[/td][td]Commish Notes:[/td][/tr][tr][td]Team YNS  @nyrican23[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]Enjoy DeAngelo Williams while you can bruh... 
laugh.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Twerk it Like Beckham  @jonwin[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]Most balanced scoresheet of the week. Whole squad was going in...AZ Defense with 22 pts![/td][/tr][tr][td]Miller Lite @Jamie Dimon[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]Flex game was strong this week...[/td][/tr][tr][td]* Raider5[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]Imma just keep squeaking by til LeVeon Bell comes back to my life...[/td][/tr][tr][td]October's Very Own  @AdobeCS4[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]Second highest scoring of the week (133.3 pts). But lost by 1 pt 
mean.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td][emoji]128038[/emoji] Eleven [emoji]128038[/emoji]  @Nickthestick91[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]Avoided the 0-2 start with a 1 pt victory and highest score of the week. Shoutout Matt Forte 
sick.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]gil23 taptappull  @gil23[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]Go get your boy some crab legs man...Jamies KILT you this week...[/td][/tr][tr][td]Russell Trillson  @Drigguh[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]15 pts from your damn kicker tho? Why you do Golden Tate Warriors like that...[/td][/tr][tr][td]Team KIM  @askim35[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][td]Lost Jon Stewart and Woodhead this week...oph...ouch..damn...don't give up![/td][/tr][tr][td]Golden Tate Warriors  @cubanref[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][td]At least basketball pre-season starts soon...[/td][/tr][tr][td]Team Manalo[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][td]When your kicker is your highest scoring player you end up here...[/td][/tr][tr][td]Team lulgjuraj  @Zyzz[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][td]My dude got 4 QB's on his squad 
eek.gif
 With Cam! Holla if you need to make a trade 
nerd.gif
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
Good luck to everyone next week. Except @AdobeCS4
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Would you guys start Bortles vs Baltimore this week or Ryan at New Orleans? Always appreciate the input in this thread!

My advice is not to start Ryan .. it sounds good but id weigh other options forst

I'd still play him instead of Bortles.

Game is indoors, has a full complement of pass catchers in Sanu, Julio and Tamme. A balanced running game as well. Saints did a good job last week against the Giants but this is a divisional game and its on MNF.

Last edited:
So this dude in our league that lost AP this weekend now only has Ingram and Shaun Draughn as his only RB's on his roster. Today he made a trade with his friend that nobody knows besides him that he invited to the league this year......he's trading him Chris Hogan for Theo Riddick. This new guy took Riddick in the 6th round and he's currently the #7 ranked RB in our 0.5 PPR league. He's started him both weeks too. Hogan was like the last dude on this other guy's bench and he picked him up off waivers last week.

We should veto this right? It's obvious collusion.

Just received this trade offer...

My Freeman for his Desean Jackson

My rbs: johnson, Ingram, freeman
My wrs: decker, hilton, tate, gordon, sharpe

Nay or yay to the trade offer?

So this dude in our league that lost AP this weekend now only has Ingram and Shaun Draughn as his only RB's on his roster. Today he made a trade with his friend that nobody knows besides him that he invited to the league this year......he's trading him Chris Hogan for Theo Riddick. This new guy took Riddick in the 6th round and he's currently the #7 ranked RB in our 0.5 PPR league. He's started him both weeks too. Hogan was like the last dude on this other guy's bench and he picked him up off waivers last week.

We should veto this right? It's obvious collusion.

Yeah that's fishy. I wouldn't let that slide.

Just received this trade offer...

My Freeman for his Desean Jackson

My rbs: johnson, Ingram, freeman
My wrs: decker, hilton, tate, gordon, sharpe

Nay or yay to the trade offer?
I dont see when you would ever start Desean Jackson over your other receivers barring injuries.

Yeah man I figured that. He has Kelvin Benjamin. I want him. He's very thin at rb...Abdullah, DWill and Rawls.

I want to package something for KB.

Wondering what WR and RB I can package for KB.

Just remember y'all...we playing for NikeTalk Sig rights. Who bout to be rockin the NT Fantasy Football Champions sig this year?!

NT Fantasy Football League Current Standings:

[table][TR]
[TD]
[table][TR]
[TD]NT FFL[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]TEAM[/TD]
[TD]W[/TD]
[TD]L[/TD]
[TD]T[/TD]
[TD]Commish Notes:[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Team YNS @nyrican23
[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]Enjoy DeAngelo Williams while you can bruh... :lol: [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Twerk it Like Beckham @jonwin
[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]Most balanced scoresheet of the week. Whole squad was going in...AZ Defense with 22 pts![/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Miller Lite @Jamie Dimon
[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]Flex game was strong this week...[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]* Raider5[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]Imma just keep squeaking by til LeVeon Bell comes back to my life...[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]October's Very Own @AdobeCS4
[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]Second highest scoring of the week (133.3 pts). But lost by 1 pt :smh: [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][emoji]128038[/emoji] Eleven [emoji]128038[/emoji] @Nickthestick91
[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]Avoided the 0-2 start with a 1 pt victory and highest score of the week. Shoutout Matt Forte :x [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]gil23 taptappull @gil23
[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]Go get your boy some crab legs man...Jamies KILT you this week...[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Russell Trillson @Drigguh
[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]15 pts from your damn kicker tho? Why you do Golden Tate Warriors like that...[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Team KIM @askim35
[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]Lost Jon Stewart and Woodhead this week...oph...ouch..damn...don't give up![/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Golden Tate Warriors @cubanref
[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]At least basketball pre-season starts soon...[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Team Manalo[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]When your kicker is your highest scoring player you end up here...[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Team lulgjuraj @Zyzz
[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]My dude got 4 QB's on his squad :wow:  With Cam! Holla if you need to make a trade :nerd: [/TD]
[/TR]
[/table]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/table]

Good luck to everyone next week. Except @AdobeCS4
:lol:  

People can send me trade, but fair ones. I need everything

I offered someone in my league Snead for Gurley straight up. It's a fair trade, but hard pill to swallow on his end. He drafted him 4th overall. 

Should I try and offer Diggs for Gurley. I'd get Gurley. Hoping the guy bites on Stephon's play so far. I have Julio and Evans sad my starting WR and been running Diggs in the flex.

Got Josh Gordon as well

I may be in the minority but I just don't think the reward is worth the inherent risk with Gurley this season.

Keenum wasnt that bad vs Seattle and the Rams schedule will lighten up. They have some good matchups coming.

But yeah gonna depend on QB play being at least decent

My buddy is in a 12 man standard

He needs some help at the flex and depth

He has McCoy and is being offered Lacy and Jordan Mathews?

You guys like it

EDIT: it's PPR

Last edited:
I was all the way off of Gurley this offseason, and still am. The Rams are averaging 4 yards per play, the lowest in the league.

what defense yall streaming this week?.....dolphins at home vs browns with kessler at QB?

should i even keep michael thomas or chris hogan on my bench or look for fliers? 

my wr core consists of jordy, dt, maclin, tyrell, sharpe. 

im in a 14 man league. 

Back
Top Bottom