OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Is Foster worth a stash? Someone dropped him? Who doi drop if so

My RBs suck: Ware, Hill, Rawls, Gore, Gio, Ivory

Tryna figure out who to start at TE this week Bennett against Houston or Gates against Indy. In a PPR league

I don't have a backup TE, and want to pick up Tamme in case Gates doesn't Play, but I can't figure out who to drop:

Cousins
Ware
J. Stewart
Artis-Payne
Dorsett
Enunwa
Baldwin

Please help. Thanks!

Someone dropped Jennings in my league.

Do you think $12 is too much to bid to get him? I haven't spent any of my $100 salary for the year.

I feel like it's high but at the same time I could use the depth with Stewart and Charles injuries. 0.5 PPR btw.

Guess I'll hold on to Corey Coleman [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Defense this week...
Miami, KC or Baltimore?

is it true what im reading that howard may pass langford on depth chart soon?

More than likely in the next couple weeks I could see it happening. Langford hasn't been good and Howard has looked good whenever he's gotten in the game. Fox hasn't sounded pleased with him at all.

More than likely in the next couple weeks I could see it happening. Langford hasn't been good and Howard has looked good whenever he's gotten in the game. Fox hasn't sounded pleased with him at all.

Man thats what i hate about the backups tho, they get in and look good but then they get a start and have dud after dud games ...

CJA, Forsett, and Hill were godsends for my squad in '14 i felt like FA Guru when i added them :lol:

Havent found that type of backup to do damage yet. I guess i had Charcandrick West last yr but

Line up
Rivers
Hopkins
Cook
S.Diggs
Landry
Blount
Sims/Langford?
Who should I start as my 2nd RB guys.langford cost me the W last week. I'm iffy and sims going against the Rams. [emoji]128533[/emoji]

should I stick w Min DST for the season and not worry about streaming every week or go w Miami vs Browns this week?
They got a tough matchup against cam and the panthers

Last edited:
should I stick w Min DST for the season and not worry about streaming every week or go w Miami vs Browns this week?
They got a tough matchup against cam and the panthers

Id stick with em, if u got a spot open u can stash and go with miami. Idk about miami though, hell who knows maybe kessler is the asnwer to the browns QB troubles. Hes got nothin to lose the org isnt expecting much anything could be better than what they had.

BUT who knows. Im debating on rolling with them or seahwaks (someone dropped)

No but I heard Edelman is playing QB lol
Funny thing is that I have both of them in this league 
laugh.gif

Just got rid of Martellus Bennett in favor of Trey Burton :\. Had high hopes for him this year but not with Jacoby Brissett. Might grab him when Ertz comes back.

Id stick with em, if u got a spot open u can stash and go with miami. Idk about miami though, hell who knows maybe kessler is the asnwer to the browns QB troubles. Hes got nothin to lose the org isnt expecting much anything could be better than what they had.

BUT who knows. Im debating on rolling with them or seahwaks (someone dropped)

yeah im not thrilled w Miami, more so the matchup. I feel the Vikings are a legit D. Something I won't have to worry about week to week
Thanks

I need some help man...... With gronk back idk who to start this week. So here's my line up without gronk.

Qb- manning
WR1- k. Benjamin
WR2- b. Cokks
WR3- t.y Hilton
RB1- d. Williams
RB2- d. Murray
FLEX- TyREAL Williams hype train

Bench
WR- desean Jackson
Flex/wr- gronk
RB- Charles sims
WR- devante Parker

Who should I start ?

Last edited:
M. Ingram v NO or R. Jennings v WAS?

A.J. Green v DEN or E. Decker v KC?

Kinda leaning towards Decker, especially if Marshall dont play. Plus Green goin up against DEN def, but he did just have a baby...thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom