OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

How much are people bidding in their leagues for Jordan Howard?

My RBs are jamaal Charles, spencer ware, Mark Ingram, and legarette Blount. I can't decide if I should bid more than $21 for him.

I put in 20. I've only spent 3 dollars so far tho, so I got a decent amount to spend

Need help

Rodgers has a bye and need a replacement for this week. I have Winston as my backup but he's going against Denver this week and that's not going to work for me.

Should I go for Cousins vs Browns or Siemian vs Bucs?
cousins IMO

Odell
Mike Evans
Watkins
Travis Benjamin
can you just use 3 WRs and let that be your way to rack up points.

Does trading away one of those for a measly RB and some scrub WRs really do you any good.

I have 3 top tier Wrs and middle ground RBs and Im doing just fine. 

I'm looking to sell high with Matt Ryan right now seeing as his schedule gets significantly tougher. Looking at guys in my league that would bite that need help at qb. Would you guys do Ryan for Shady straight up?

I'm looking to sell high with Matt Ryan right now seeing as his schedule gets significantly tougher. Looking at guys in my league that would bite that need help at qb. Would you guys do Ryan for Shady straight up?
Easily.

Le'Veon finally back this week :pimp:

I went 1-2 without him so my squad is almost ready to take off (waiting on Eifert for next week).

For the Palmer owners like myself, are you guys playing him this week at home against the Rams? He's my only QB on the roster. I could try and grab Cousins with my waiver this week (5th) but I need a streaming TE more than a QB this week.

Last edited:
Odell

Mike Evans

Watkins

Travis Benjamin
can you just use 3 WRs and let that be your way to rack up points.
Does trading away one of those for a measly RB and some scrub WRs really do you any good.

I have 3 top tier Wrs and middle ground RBs and Im doing just fine. 

Problem is my team hasn't been doing anything because that was my plan :lol:

I have Eli st QB and Jordan reed at TE.

Add all that together and if they played decent no wY I could be 0-3

Next 3 weeks I play the top scoring teams by far. Very good chance I go 0-6 which is pathetic

Keep I mind Ryan Mathews got me -0.5 this week and I lost to easily worst team in the league

I have really bad luck. My team especially WR and TE, if they start scoring I would do just fine it's just either I'm cursed or idk because I clearly have very good players at WR/TE And rather decent QB compared to half my league winning games with their QB getting them under 10pts :x

Man I hope Jordan Reed scores a TD this week cuz he's been mad disappointing for his price. Cousins completely ignores him in the redzone

I mean I got him in the 4th round

Kirk cousins blows otherwise he should be destroying it right now. It's on all cousins to get him the ball but he's not

Man I hope Jordan Reed scores a TD this week cuz he's been mad disappointing for his price. Cousins completely ignores him in the redzone
Thats why you wait on TE.

Also teams are bracketing Reed from what I have seen. He is there best talent and everyone knows it. 

Two guys in my league are arguing that even if a trade is egregiously one-sided that it should be allowed to go through since it's not the commissioner's job to save bad owners from themselves.

Thoughts? We haven't had one but there was some talk of Isiah Crowell for Cam Newton recently. My stance is awful one-sided trades are as hurtful to a league as collusion.

Two guys in my league are arguing that even if a trade is egregiously one-sided that it should be allowed to go through since it's not the commissioner's job to save bad owners from themselves.

Thoughts? We haven't had one but there was some talk of Isiah Crowell for Cam Newton recently. My stance is awful one-sided trades are as hurtful to a league as collusion.

You guys don't have a voting system in place?

In most of my leagues trades can be vetoed by a majority vote by the other teams

Thats why you wait on TE.

Also teams are bracketing Reed from what I have seen. He is there best talent and everyone knows it. 
My Demarco Murray, Emmanuel Sanders, Martellus Bennett

for

Mark Ingram, Desean Jackson, Jordan Reed trade isn't looking like as much of a windfall as it did prior. Reed has been onsistently 9-13 pts a week, and Desean has been giving me 10-20, but Ingram was a no show til this Sunday.

Demarco is looking like the best player out of the bunch and Emmanuel put up 32 Sunday.

Just allow the owners not involved in the trade to vote on a veto. Majority wins.

I might just drop Chris Ivory for Eagles D/ST and start them the rest of the year instead of having to stream every damn week. After what they did to the Steelers I'd feel comfortable starting them against anybody at this point. Ivory apparently sprained his knee and ankle against the Ravens and that running game has been a mess so far.

Last edited:
Commish in my league heard I was after bell and told the guy to stand pat since his team was good

:rofl:

Man oh man

Who should I be putting a claim in as my #1?

Jeremy Hill
Jordan Howard
Jerick McKinnon

Who should I be putting a claim in as my #1?

Jeremy Hill
Jordan Howard
Jerick McKinnon
First find a better league or one with more owners.

I would Hill regarding your question. He is going to get work as long as he is healthy. 

Howard has to fight off Langford and McKinnon has to fight off Asiata. 

NT Fantasy Football Week 3 Standings:
[table][tr][td][table][tr][td]NT FFL[/td][/tr][tr][td]TEAM[/td][td]W[/td][td]L[/td][td]Commish Notes:[/td][/tr][tr][td]Miller Lite .  - @Jamie Dimon[/td][td]3[/td][td]0[/td][td]Marvin Jones
eek.gif
 Highest score of the week and sitting in 1st place...lookin dangerous, man...[/td][/tr][tr][td]* Raider5[/td][td]3[/td][td]0[/td][td]Brees FTW 
pimp.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Team YNS  - @nyrican23[/td][td]2[/td][td]1[/td][td]Tough L this week to Gil. Team performed pretty well, but your bench performed even better. Freeman, Doug Baldin, Tavon Austin and Kirk! 96 pts on the bench 
sick.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]gil23 taptappull  - @gil23[/td][td]2[/td][td]1[/td][td]KILT it this week. Probably the most balanced scoresheet of the week. Not sure how your kicker scores 1 pt when TB scored 30+ pts though 
laugh.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Twerk it Like Beckham  - @jonwin[/td][td]2[/td][td]1[/td][td]Tough L man, but when your kicker is your highest scoring player it usually ain't a good look
laugh.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Russell Trillson  - @Drigguh[/td][td]2[/td][td]1[/td][td]Donut from Sammy Watkins and still got the W. Closest W of the week (4 pts).[/td][/tr][tr][td]October's Very Own  - @AdobeCS4[/td][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][td]  Enjoy that L playboi. I really thought you had me going into MNF. Shoutout Julio Jones 
laugh.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td][emoji]128038[/emoji] Eleven [emoji]128038[/emoji]  - @Nickthestick91[/td][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][td]Tough break when you go against the highest score of the week. Keep grinding, you got a solid team.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Team KIM  - @askim35[/td][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][td]  Welcome to the winners circle! Christine Michael and TY Hilton finally showing out for you 
pimp.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Team Zyzz  - @Zyzz[/td][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][td]The run game came strong this week. Congrats on that 1st W.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Team Manalo[/td][td]0[/td][td]3[/td][td]Kelvin Benjamin tryin to match your Win total 
frown.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Golden Tate Warriors  - @cubanref[/td][td]0[/td][td]3[/td][td]  Basketball season is coming bruh...Don't think any of your offensive players made it to double digits this week 
laugh.gif
sick.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][/table][/td][td]  [/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom