OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

First find a better league or one with more owners.

I would Hill regarding your question. He is going to get work as long as he is healthy. 

Howard has to fight off Langford and McKinnon has to fight off Asiata. 
laugh.gif
 This is a 10 team league and I have no idea why Hill and McKinnon got dropped.

Regarding Howard, I just read somewhere that Langford is out 4-6 weeks? So Howard will be the primary back. Not sure that changes the universal perception that Hill should be my #1 claim.

Last edited:
Might go after after Washington (DET) and just ride it out with Eli - money league

Other league: who and/or would you drop to add Howard?

QB: Mariota (will add a diff QB after waivers clear)
RB: Hill, Gio, Gore, Ivory, Ware, Rawls
WR: Marshall, Enunwa, Hopkins, Snead
TE: Walker, Ebron

Thinking dropping either Ebron, Enunwa, or Ivory

Last edited:
Commish in my league heard I was after bell and told the guy to stand pat since his team was good

:rofl:

Man oh man

I ******* hate being in leagues with people like this. I try to keep my trade talks as low key as possible til the person hits accept on the deal.

Two guys in my league are arguing that even if a trade is egregiously one-sided that it should be allowed to go through since it's not the commissioner's job to save bad owners from themselves.

Thoughts? We haven't had one but there was some talk of Isiah Crowell for Cam Newton recently. My stance is awful one-sided trades are as hurtful to a league as collusion.
I tend to agree with their stance on the commissioner's responsibilities. Unless collusion can be proved it's not his job to be a moderator for other people's stupidity. NFL teams make bad trades all the time.

I took away team's being able to veto trades in my league to prevent them being voted down based off of their subjective opinions. They're still allowed to object to it and if enough people end up objecting that is when we have a discussion on whether the trade is egregious enough to ruin the competitive balance for all teams, not just those directly involved. This has only happened once and the parties involved ended up reworking the trade to where we all considered it more fair.
Commish in my league heard I was after bell and told the guy to stand pat since his team was good
Now stuff like this is highly questionable. I wouldn't want someone like that as a commissioner.

Last edited:
Hill is gonna have to play more than one good game before I think he'll be a consistent contributor.

12 man .5 PPR league

I got offered my Brady for Hopkins

my current WRS

Julio

Evans

Landry

Enuwa

White

Is it over kill if I get Hopkins as I'm streaming QB's currently cuz I have Brady.

12 man .5 PPR league

I got offered my Brady for Hopkins

my current WRS

Julio

Evans

Landry

Enuwa

White

Is it over kill if I get Hopkins as I'm streaming QB's currently cuz I have Brady.
then you could use Julio, Evans and Hopkins in your flex and just smoke people every week. 

then you could use Julio, Evans and Hopkins in your flex and just smoke people every week. 
That's what I was thinking as well, But Landry gives me pretty good points as well and I guess maybe I can package him and upgrade a different position.

Here's the rest of my roster if you are wondering:

Two guys in my league are arguing that even if a trade is egregiously one-sided that it should be allowed to go through since it's not the commissioner's job to save bad owners from themselves.

Thoughts? We haven't had one but there was some talk of Isiah Crowell for Cam Newton recently. My stance is awful one-sided trades are as hurtful to a league as collusion.

Are you guys allowed to veto? It only takes 4 votes to veto in 10 man and 12 man leagues on Yahoo. If ppl don't vote to veto it then oh well. I mentioned last week that I traded AP for Odell right before AP got hurt and then everyone vetoed my trade. Not fair imo but I would have probably veoted it if it were someone else :lol:

My brother just offered me Christine for Reed and I accepted because I have Kelce and my RBs are bums (Matt Jones, Crowell, Drake, Dixon). If this one gets vetoed I'm gonna lose my mind. I'm the comish, too :lol:

That's what I was thinking as well, But Landry gives me pretty good points as well and I guess maybe I can package him and upgrade a different position.

Here's the rest of my roster if you are wondering:
What other QBs are available because Tannehill is terrible. 

What other QBs are available because Tannehill is terrible. 
Yeah Tannehill is definitely terrible! I picked him up because I thought he was going to torch the Browns but I dropped Stafford for him since I thought Stafford was going to struggle vs Green Bay in Green Bay as he usually. I should have just kept Stafford season long.

Best QB on the Waiver is Wentz, Flacco, Dalton, and Siemian

No idea why Stafford was dropped

I wanted him as my QB til he got taken 4 rounds before he was supposed to be taken

Still upset about that. Better than elis bum ***

My Doug Baldwin

For

His Amari Cooper and Deangelo Williams

PPR... I'm tempted.

Are you guys allowed to veto? It only takes 4 votes to veto in 10 man and 12 man leagues on Yahoo. If ppl don't vote to veto it then oh well. I mentioned last week that I traded AP for Odell right before AP got hurt and then everyone vetoed my trade. Not fair imo but I would have probably veoted it if it were someone else
laugh.gif

My brother just offered me Christine for Reed and I accepted because I have Kelce and my RBs are bums (Matt Jones, Crowell, Drake, Dixon). If this one gets vetoed I'm gonna lose my mind. I'm the comish, too
laugh.gif
The trade was Crowell for Cam Newton straight up. Cam owner also has Stafford. Dude offering ran it by me first and told me not to block it.

I told him my instinct is to veto it but I'll leave it to the league. I don't like that trade at all though.

Would y'all trade mike Evans for Mark Ingram?
I'm stacked at receiver and need a RB.
My RBS
David Johnson
Crowell
Lat Murray
James White
Langford
Ware

Wrs
Allen Rob
Mike Evans
Ty Hilton
Josh Gordon
Marvin jones

Would y'all trade mike Evans for Mark Ingram?
I'm stacked at receiver and need a RB.
My RBS
David Johnson
Crowell
Lat Murray
James White
Langford
Ware

Wrs
Allen Rob
Mike Evans
Ty Hilton
Josh Gordon
Marvin jones

No keep Evans try n trade ty for Ingram.

Yeah Tannehill is definitely terrible! I picked him up because I thought he was going to torch the Browns but I dropped Stafford for him since I thought Stafford was going to struggle vs Green Bay in Green Bay as he usually. I should have just kept Stafford season long.

I like flacco for this week.

Best QB on the Waiver is Wentz, Flacco, Dalton, and Siemian

Back
Top Bottom