OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I feel like you'd be trading a WR problem for an RB problem.  Forsett and Brown are doing nothing this year.  You're also selling pretty low on Gurley and Hurns.
So youre gonna give up your only healthy back for Forsett who will be on the bench soon?
Good points. I offered Gurley, Dalton, and Hurns for Forte and Hopkins and dude wouldn't do it.

Picked up Steve Smith Sr. off waivers this morning. Hella excitied. Dude was a beast last year till he tore his achilles. He looked good last week and has a great matchup this week vs Oakland. Thinking about starting him over Brandon Marshall

Dez with the hairline fracture, Decker going for an MRI for a possible 'serious' shoulder injury :smh: this season is about to be a wash for me.

However, my friend from earlier still wants Dez :nerd: he's trying to get him on the real low, offering me Cruz and Enunwa. He also has Sanu and Tyrell Williams.

Should I consider, counter, or move on from his offers?

Last edited:
dang how serious is that shoulder? should i pick up enunwa in PPR league? sharpe has been kinda disappointing and i dont their passing getting better.. ..i dont need to make the move but you never know

Was just offered Cam and Dez for Cousins and A Rob... thinking about taking it.

I have Landry, Marvin, and Diggs in addition to ARob.

Cousins and Tannehill at QB.
Dez heals and comes back...
Hmmmmmm

True. That would be like me saying Jones didn't perform in 2013 after breaking his foot
mean.gif
Don't remind me of that year. Had Brees, Jamaal, Marshawn, Gates, Vernon Davis, and Julio. I still don't know how I lost that yr. All I remember is **** Mike Wallace.

dang how serious is that shoulder? should i pick up enunwa in PPR league? sharpe has been kinda disappointing and i dont their passing getting better.. ..i dont need to make the move but you never know

I'd grab Enunwa even if Decker is okay. Could make for a decent flex some weeks.

His shoulder apparently was re-injured in the KC game? Not sure the severity yet.

Last edited:

PPR league offer:

I send Jarvis Landry & Jordan Howard for Mike Evans & Matt Jones as a throw-in if I want.

Yay or nay?

Evans owner needs RB help bad since he just has Gore/Langford/Matt Jones/Charles.

I was wanting to get Evans to beef up my WR's since I have a lot of high ceiling RB's on the roster.

Not sure about this trade. Think I'm just more helping out Evans owner and at best a lateral move for me swapping Landry for Evans? Evans does score more TD's though...but Jarvis gets a bunch of targets.

My current flex players:

RB: Lamar Miller, Gio, Tevin Coleman, Howard, Ware, Ivory, Christine, Dwayne Washington,
WR: Cooks, Landry, Hilton, Watkins (
mean.gif
) , John Brown, Lockett
Don't like the trade. 

I'd try to deal Cooks to get Evans instead 

Really wanna play Washington over Riddick at flex this week.

Game script has his name all over it

Would any of you do my Julio and Cobb for his Demaryius, Landry and D-Will if you were me? 0.5 PPR

Williams is essentially worthless now? He's just stash worthy if Bell gets hurt

Cobb has been meh but it's Julio.

I wouldn't do it but yea

Hmmmmmm

Thoughts?

Hmmmmmm

Thoughts?
I'd stay put

Dez may be out for a few weeks and he's too damn injury prone to trust. I'd rather have ARob over Dez

I don't need Dez.
I have 4 of the top 10 recievers.
My real upgrade would be at QB... Cam is scoring 25 to 30 points a game most games. Has a great matchup with his conference and home games.
I'm looking to get Cam and a 2nd round pick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thoughts on Jeremy hill tomorrow?

I have Melvin Gordon, Hyde, and Jennings (assuming Charles is out again).

Thinking of rolling with Gordon and Hyde. 0.5ppr. Don't trust guys on Thursday games :lol:

Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom