OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I'd go for Miller. The Lions have been cut up by TEs in every game so far.

Keep Dez.

Miller was added, Bennett was dropped. Try to claim MB or stay away?

And reason behind keeping Dez? I'm going to try and pull Dez for K. Benj straight up.

Last edited:
Dez Bryant says the results of his MRI will be available on Wednesday

He's not practicing today.

One of my friends is interested in him. Offered me Tyrell Williams and Cruz for my Dez. Thoughts?
He hasn't been a WR1 for some time now. 100+ yards twice dating back to last season. Time to adjust expectations.
Missed on Howard in both of my leagues
mean.gif

Swooped up Dwayne Washington in FA as a consolation, though.
ohwell.gif
Dwayne Washington 
pimp.gif

So a guy in my league needs a rb bad. He wants to make a deal. Only person I wasn't in his team is Kelvin Benjamin. Who on my team can I package get for KB?

RB Ingram, Freeman, Dwyane Washington
WR Hilton, Tate, Decker, Gordon, Sharpe

But I might receive either Christine Michael or Jordan Howard off waivers
See if you can sell high on Freeman, Tates value is all but gone, see if you can throw in a Gordon/Sharpe maybe?
I like my lineup set by wednesday, so I can get back to work and not worry about it lol.
A lot can happen from Thursday-Saturday, though.
freeman or blount in PPR this week?
Blount could get 30 carries, in what likely will be a beatdown of Rex and bills.
Which QB should I stream this week?
Bortles vs Colts
Cousins vs Browns
Flacco vs Raiders
Cousins
Marty B doesn't have much value with Gronk back on his 2nd week

I'd go for Miller. The Lions have been cut up by TEs in every game so far.

Keep Dez.

And reason behind keeping Dez? I'm going to try and pull Dez for K. Benj straight up.
Ah okay I misread it. Don't think I'd grab Bennett to start just yet. He's worth a stash though if you can afford it.

And that Cowboys offense is on the rise. As long as Dez doesn't miss any time I like him over KB. I realize that's a big if though :lol:.

Last edited:
just offered a guy who has kirk cousins as their starter matt ryan and willie snead for his deandre hopkins. will let y'all know what the outcome is.. :nerd:

is wilson playing sunday? need to stream defense and was thinking of getting jets since philly is on bye week

Last edited:
I got 2 moves left for the week .. my plan was to pick up a QB and DEF. Should I roll with what I got, skip the DEF to pick up Dixon? Or, go after Dixon next week just grab a QB and the Skins D

On the bench: Howard, Drake, R Mathews, Fuller, and Giants D

View media item 2181080

Last edited:
I got 2 moves left for the week .. my plan was to pick up a QB and DEF. Should I roll with what I got, skip the DEF to pick up Dixon? Or, go after Dixon next week just grab a QB and the Skins D

On the bench: Howard, Drake, R Mathews, Fuller, and Giants D

View media item 2181080
Grab a qb if there's any decent ones available. I'm not starting any players vs Vikings..... and grab a defense

Start Howard for Ware. I think Charles coming back this week

Last edited:
lol you know what i meant....

:smile: haha no word yet. I think Boykin gonna start honestly, that injury looked bad and im sure it felt worse once the game was over and the next day

Grab a qb if there's any decent ones available. I'm not starting any players vs Vikings..... and grab a defense

Start Howard for Ware. I think Charles coming back this week

Yeah was my initial thoughts on QB for sure

Available QB: Siemian (considering), Smith, Bortles, Fitz, Hoyer/Cutler

Hoyer/Cutler face a defense given.up the most passing TDs (10)

Siemian face TB with (7)

Last edited:
I'm kinda in a dilemma. I have OBJ and the Vikes D. Seriously considering benching OBJ but I'm also a firm believer in start your studs. Decisions decisions...

I picked up Howard last week and intend to start him going forward (my other rb's are Hill and the often injured Rawls). Someone just dropped Langford too. My question is, is Langford worth stashing? His injury reports show him coming back in 4-6 weeks, so I'm thinking of getting him in case he takes the starting role again. I'd drop either Darkwa, who's my only healthy third back righ now, or Sanu (I have Julio)

Got offered Antonio brown and Allen hurns for my Mike Evans and demarco Murray in a standard league. What do u guys think?
Might have to pass because my other RBs are Ware, Dion Lewis, Kenneth Dixon and Dwayne Washington. My WR are Evans, OBJ, Jarvis Landry and josh Gordon. I was thinking about having him give me a rb instead of hurns. He has forsett, Rawls, and CAP

Got offered Antonio brown and Allen hurns for my Mike Evans and demarco Murray in a standard league. What do u guys think?
Might have to pass because my other RBs are Ware, Dion Lewis, Kenneth Dixon and Dwayne Washington. My WR are Evans, OBJ, Jarvis Landry and josh Gordon. I was thinking about having him give me a rb instead of hurns. He has forsett, Rawls, and CAP

Nah i dont like that and his RBs suck you dont want them

Last edited:
Have to play your studs man. You didn't waste a 1st/2nd round pick to put players on the bench.

Marshall banged up, facing Seatle who hasnt surrendered a passing TD yet, and your QB just threw 6 picks to a similar defense

Im benching him too, starting Hopkins & Snead

I'm really thinking about trading Julio. His schedule coming up is rough as hell, they seem like they wanna spread the ball out a lot more this year, dude always has some nagging injury and I hate rooting for the Falcons as it is.

This dude in my league wants to do Julio, Cobb and Ivory for Demaryius, Landry and D-Will...0.5 PPR

Last edited:
I'm really thinking about trading Julio. His schedule coming up is rough as hell, they seem like they wanna spread the ball out a lot more this year, dude always has some nagging injury and I hate rooting for the Falcons as it is.

This dude in my league wants to do Julio, Cobb and Ivory for Demaryius, Landry and D-Will...0.5 PPR
Julio always banged up but always comes up. I have had him for the past 3 years

Wouldn't trade him unless you got a stellar deal which you probably won't

Having a tough time deciding between Zach Miller or Ebron, lol

0-3

+1 PPR keeper league

I was just proposed Derrick Henry for Marvin Jones.

I have Jones.

Good trade? 

We arent allowed to keep the same players after 2 years so my keepers for the last 2 yaers are Lamar Miller and AP.

I would need a RB for the future.. I had AP and Woodhead and had to drop em to injury

My Squard now is

Tyrod

Lamar/Tevin Coleman/Dwayne Washington

Cooks/KB/Watkins/Corey Coleman/Will Fuller/Chris Hogan/ Marvin Jones

Zach Miller/Pitta

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom