OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

tell me why i google eric decker to read into his shoulder injury.. and the top story is how him and his wife schedule sex.. smh 
tired.gif
roll.gif

I gotta read that article 

So with ware available things change a bit

Alshon vs set
Ware bs pit
Forte vs sea
J hill vs Mia
Matt jones vs cle

Pick 2 rb and a flex. Standard scoring. Any help is appreciated.

Last edited:
I get Lacy and D Thomas for my Marshall and Benjamin

I am in kind of dire straits for an RB, what do you all think?

Giving up a little too much imo
TBH I agree, but this is in a 14 team league and my RBs are Latavius, Jennings/Darkawa, Ivory :rolleyes

My WR's are set with Hopkins/Marshall/Matthews/Benjamin/Shepard so I could stand to lose a few WRs but idk I hate giving up too much

Last edited:
I reallllllllly hope Ivory goes off this weekend or else I'm going to feel like an idiot for holding onto him for these past couple weeks and not dropping him for Pryor or Crowder and dropping Eagles defense instead of him....

I reallllllllly hope Ivory goes off this weekend or else I'm going to feel like an idiot for holding onto him for these past couple weeks and not dropping him for Pryor or Crowder and dropping Eagles defense instead of him....
Forreal. I drafted ol' boy and I've been hanging on to him since...but then I read an update he got two sprained knee's and two sprained ankles (or something like that)? 
sick.gif

Last edited:
So with ware available things change a bit

Alshon vs set
Ware bs pit
Forte vs sea
J hill vs Mia
Matt jones vs cle

Pick 2 rb and a flex. Standard scoring. Any help is appreciated.

Alshon, hill, ware - if Charles is out. I think He'll be out, but if not pivot to Forte

Forreal. I drafted ol' boy and I've been hanging on to him since...but then I read an update he got two sprained knee's and two sprained ankles (or something like that)? 
sick.gif
I heard of read he was hurt too, not sure how bad or what exactly.  (Ivory that is)

I just got offered Brandin Cooks for my Legarrette Blount.

My WRs are Steve Smith, Sammy Watkins, Jordan Matthews, Julio Jones and Desean Jackson.

My RBs are currently Legarrette Blount, Spencer Ware, Jamaal Charles, Rashaad Jennings, and Mark Ingram.

Do I do it?

I initially offered him Steve Smith for Duke Johnson and he got offended and told me he was bleeding RBs and needed one.

Last edited:

Time to drop Josh Gordon. He's going to rehab and won't be returning to team.

Last edited:
Why am I still torn on this trade offer hours later :smh: Kid isn't budging by giving up Tyrell Williams or D-Jax instead.

I acquire: Enunwa* and Cruz
I trade: Dez

*I have Decker as well, so that's a factor

Pretty banged up/weak in WR and RB:

WR: A.J Green, Dez, Decker, Garcon and Coates (that's all)
RB: Rawls, J-Stew, Sims, Riddick and Artis-Payne

I'm 2-1 though.

Pls halp :nerd:

Josh Gordon :smh:

At least he's doing what's right for him though. Can't knock a dude for knowing he really does need help unlike Manziel.

Josh Gordon gon wait until now to enter rehab? what a bum

killing my fantasy rosters

nonetheless hope rehab works out for him

Don't feel bad for the guy who drafted him in the 5th round of a 12 man draft :rofl:

Got Pryor yesterday prob won't use him ever due to my receiving core

1PPR 12 team league.

woud you guys trade michael thomas for eddie lacy straight up?

my WR's: antonio brown, demaryius thomas, jordan matthews, jarvis landry, michael thomas, jamison crowder
my RB's: matt forte, duke johnson, jonathan stewart, sproles

i need some depth at RB

Back
Top Bottom