OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Damn now my boy is saying I should play Pyror over mike Evans due to match up

Also I have Eli as my starter, some people suggested to play Matt Ryan instead

I have Odell as well
That Vikings D is legit. We all know about that Denver D...
Last time I bring this trade up
laugh.gif

Now he's saying Tyrell Williams and Cruz for Dez. Do I pull the trigger? Even after this update:
Dont do it. Dez too risky right now.

Trade was proposed in my standard league...id love your guy's input.

Mike Evans

for

Allen Robinson + seahawks defense...

Dont do it. Dez too risky right now.

Ah I hear ya. Dez himself Tweeted 'day-to-day'. I just don't want to be out 2 WRs (if Decker is hurt for a lengthy period as well) when I can in return get 2 serviceable options in Williams and Cruz right now vs the thin free agency.

Ah I hear ya. Dez himself Tweeted 'day-to-day'. I just don't want to be out 2 WRs (if Decker is hurt for a lengthy period as well) when I can in return get 2 serviceable options in Williams and Cruz right now vs the thin free agency.
Combing tru the WR options is what i find myself doing also especially after Gordon dropped the bomb. Trying to figure which will be the next lottery guy.

Made the trade for Mike Evans.

Gave up Brandin Cooks, Jordan Howard & had to throw in Ivory b/c Evans owner was getting cold feet on it since he realized he also has Willie Snead and was hesitant having 2 WR's from same team when he already has Marshall/Decker. But he was hurting bad at RB and overall w/ 6 players listed as Out :x

My squad now for Week 4:

QB: Cousins
RB: Lamar Miller
RB: Ware
WR: MIke Evans
WR: Landry
TE: Hunter Henry (streaming TE's for now)
Flex: Hilton
Flex: Gio
Flex: Christine
DST: Eagles
K: Santos

Bench:
QB: Tyrod
RB: Tevin, Dwayne Washington, Smallwood
WR: Sammy Watkins, John Brown, Lockett

Last edited:
You guys think me giving up Luck for Lamar Miller is worth it? I have Stafford as my backup and both have bye week 9 so I got to get rid of one of them

Combing tru the WR options is what i find myself doing also especially after Gordon dropped the bomb. Trying to figure which will be the next lottery guy.

I told him thanks but no thanks after back and forth all day. I rather ride it out this week without Dez and see his status by Week 5 before I panic.

A.J putting up 38 for me tonight to this point, I'll take it :smokin

Last edited:
Could use some more input on this...

I get Lacy and D Thomas for my Marshall and Travis Benjamin

I am in kind of dire straits for an RB, what do you all think?

i feel I'm giving up too much but this is in a 14 team league and my RBs are Latavius, Jennings/Darkawa, Ivory

My WR's are set with Hopkins/Marshall/Matthews/Benjamin/Shepard so I could stand to lose a few WRs but idk I hate giving up too much

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom