OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

No other options??

If you believe in revenge games go grab Hogan

I should've been more specific, meant it more as which bills receiver has more potential going forward? Not hurting bad at receiver position but getting close with moncrief out and now Watkins.

Here's how I'm looking at that position.. Hopkins, Tyrell williams, Torrey smith, Dorsett. Leaning towards dropping smith or Bennett since I have two TE on my bench and gronk is back

is corey coleman worh a pick up? got hit with watkins....i know hes out but atleast he should be back soon....any word on him

Should I trade Ertz for Moncrief? 0.5 PPR

I have Eifert and Pitta at TE and the news with Gordon screwed me over with my depth at WR. Now literally all I have is Julio, Edelman and Cobb. Moncrief would give me a good one to stash for a few weeks at least.

I'm only nervous cause dating back to the 5th to last game of last year Ertz has put up numbers and should continue to do so....7, 11.5, 17, 18.5, 21.5 and 8. Dude's been putting up Gronk/Reed-type numbers.

Someone offered me Kendall Wright for Sammy Watkins PPR. I know Sammy is on IR, but doesn't he have a chance to return for fantasy playoffs? Should I trade Sammy for Wright?

Someone offered me Kendall Wright for Sammy Watkins PPR. I know Sammy is on IR, but doesn't he have a chance to return for fantasy playoffs? Should I trade Sammy for Wright?

Yes...I don't know why the hell Kendall Wright is even on your roster :lol: he's like the #6 receiving option on the Titans at this point and even their top receiver hasn't been fantasy starter worthy

Watkins' schedule from week 12-16 is cake

If you could afford to stash him I'd do it

My Ertz and Ivory for his Moncrief and Gio? 0.5 PPR

Would I end up regretting trading Ivory is the question.....

I have Miller, Gore, Ivory, Washington, Dixon and Dion Lewis right now

Thats a lot of games to be stashing dead weight.

Automatic drop IMO along with AP and Gordon
I dropped him too. I'll never touch dude again.

I have Dez and Big D Decker too
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom