OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Anyone else?

About the pull the trigger but want to feel good about it

I need to do it anyways
See if you can bait him with Watkins. Tell him Gore is OAF and is TD dependent. If not, then take the deal its a good one considering you NEED the RB.

you dont think gurley for cooks and duke johnson is a good deal?
I don't see how Gurley helps your team aside from depth. You aren't going to start him over DJ or Gordon. And on top of that you are trading away the WR1 on a high powered offense for a low end RB1 on a bad offense.

Again, trading just for the sake of trading is not a good idea. If it doesnt help you then there is no point. You're only helping the competition.

I don't see how Gurley helps your team aside from depth. You aren't going to start him over DJ or Gordon. And on top of that you are trading away the WR1 on a high powered offense for a low end RB1 on a bad offense.

Again, trading just for the sake of trading is not a good idea. If it doesnt help you then there is no point. You're only helping the competition.

I offered a guy c. Palmer for his gurley. He declined.

My league you can start two qb. And I snagged all the top qb. Cam Rodgers Brady Big Ben Palmer rivers.

I go up against people starting tyrod Jameis. Alex smith flacco lol.

I hope nobody made trades for Sammy without waiting for the news at least until this weekend. Now that he's on IR, ya'll gon be sick if you did trade.

Last edited:
Thought about starting him over Evans this week

I need a win going against a tough team but gore will automatically give me a boost

I am a firm believer for starting your studs. Pryor went against a Dolphins team whose secondary is very suspect. I want to say the worst secondary. So take his outings as an outlier.

So do I ever trade Pryor now :x

Damn man I'm getting ****** from every way possible

Everyone should have steered clear of Watkins on draft day. It was a very known thing that his foot was all jacked up.

Everyone should have steered clear of Watkins on draft day. It was a very known thing that his foot was all jacked up.

Clearly I did research minus that :lol:

I'm mad because I wanted and planned to take cooper 3rd round and they were both there and I sat there for a few minutes going back and forth and took Watkins

Should have went with the plan I had for weeks with grabbing cooper if he was there :smh:

Oh well

Time to get dark horse SSS for S. "IMMAPUSSYMYFOOTHURT" Watkins

Last edited:
Watkins smh!! Both woods and Goodwin are available in my big money keeper league.

Which out of the two looks like a better pick up at this time?

Watkins smh!! Both woods and Goodwin are available in my big money keeper league.

Which out of the two looks like a better pick up at this time?

No other options??

If you believe in revenge games go grab Hogan

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom