OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

DeAndre Washington worth adding for Week 6? I'm out of moves for this week but figured I would now to reflect for next week, before he potentially has a big game against the Chargers.

Last edited:
DeAndre Washington worth adding for Week 6? I'm out of moves for this week but figured I would him now to reflect for next week, before he potentially has a big game against the Chargers.

Would also like to know.

Just added him after our waivers cleared and debating sitting Freeman against the Broncos in favor of Washington.

Other backs are Coleman, Elliott, Gio and Dixon.

Last edited:
I wouldn't doubt it if Washington goes off this weekend and Murray never gets the job back. They already gave Washington more carries than him this past weekend.

I've been holding onto Jalen Richards for a while.  Raiders fans think he has a chance of breaking out at any point this year?

Would y'all drop Jennings for Deandre Washington? Have to carry two defenses this week with Seattle on bye unfortunately so I can't cut them or philly.

Who to drop Arian Foster, Devonte Parker or Eric Decker... need to pick up a TE with Kelce on Bye.

I wouldn't doubt it if Washington goes off this weekend and Murray never gets the job back. They already gave Washington more carries than him this past weekend.

Should I drop Rawls outright or add Washington in that open spot I have since Rawls is on my IR?

Damn, could have sworn this morning I would be able to add Washington and have it reflect for Week 6 :smh: no go. No doubt I'll miss out on him now.

I've been holding onto Jalen Richards for a while.  Raiders fans think he has a chance of breaking out at any point this year?

It'll be RBBC with Washington and Richard. But if you're thinking long term, I'd suggest holding on to see how these two do with Murray being out. Murray has been serviceable for the Raiders but they definitely run better with Washington and Richard

And even though we got an Elite QB ([emoji]128521[/emoji]), this is a Jack Del Rio team that wants to run he ball...

Last edited:
For those asking about a handful of RB's...

I have Lamar Miller and then a TON of mediocre RBs (Gio, Dixon, Washington, Mathews...)

I'm starting Miller and Washington this week with Gio at Flex.

@Dnero1

Palmer is probably the one you are most likely to get back after this week. Considering he has played poorly and is concussed.   

Who should I put in my Flex?

Dixon vs. WAS
Washington vs. SD

Thanks!
Looks like Washington is the flavor of the week.

We all asking the same thing
laugh.gif

Do you really need two defenses? I'd try trading one in a package deal or drop one and roll with the other the rest of the year besides their bye week. I'd ride the Vikings defense the rest of the year

Well rolling with was my plan but Vikes got a bye coming so was trying to hold on to Seattle.

If go the trade route, with what i have rostered whats my target RB2 or WR2. Or could I swing a 1?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom