OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Pick two (.5 PPR):

Fitzgerald @ SF (Questioning playing him with no Palmer at QB).

McKinnon v  Hou

Eddie Royal @ Ind

Well rolling with was my plan but Vikes got a bye coming so was trying to hold on to Seattle.

If go the trade route, with what i have rostered whats my target RB2 or WR2. Or could I swing a 1?

I would package Jeremy Hill and Seahawks defense for a better RB to put at your flex

All the talk of starting DeAndre Washington :nerd: :wow:

Worth starting over Gio or Bilal this week?

Current lineup is:
RB - Lamar Miller
RB - Gio
Flex - Bilal

All the talk of starting DeAndre Washington
nerd.gif
eek.gif

Worth starting over Gio or Bilal this week?

Current lineup is:
RB - Lamar Miller
RB - Gio
Flex - Bilal
I'd roll with your current line up.

Last edited:
Don't drop zach miller :lol:

Y'all are crazy. He's getting it going and now with Kevin white out he's gonna get even more looks

He's clear #2 in Chicago

Im hurting at RB this week. Have Shady and Crowell. Ingram and C Mike on bye week. Starters have tough match ups. I have a feeling ill take my first L of the season.

Why are the Bills signing Karlos back? Gillislee has looked good and McCoy is healthy

deep *** league I'm in but Kenyan Drake safe to drop for Karlos Williams stash? Dolphins RB situation seems like mess for now.

Quote:
deep *** league I'm in but Kenyan Drake safe to drop for Karlos Williams stash? Dolphins RB situation seems like mess for now.
Both probably won't make any real contribution this season unless Gillislee and Mccoy go down. Don't see anything wrong with you dropping Drake for Williams.

eddie lacy or terrence west? my other rb is blount iF HES NOT OUT

SIMS IS MY OTHER RB 
I'd go with Fat Eddie. Seems like the Packers offense gets into the red zone every possession. He'll probably have the most chances to score.

Where is this Gio Bernard love coming from? Dude is trash :lol: not to mention his role in the offense is suspect at best.

I'd be more comfortable with Bilal or dwash this week.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom