OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Should I use my #2 waiver on Hunter Henry? I'm in a 10 player 2QB /3WR / Wr&Te-only FLEX league and and have Fleener and Miller as my TEs.

I'm 1st place and don't really have a glaring weakness except for defense.

Last edited:
If your league has an IR spot add Corey Coleman.

Should be coming back in a week or two & looked pretty good when he was healthy.

Someone already picked up Coleman in my league last week. I already have Romo on my IR spot tho.

Last edited:
Need help for starts.

Who would be you your RB2 and FLEX
Out of these 3 guys..

James White at Pitt
Coleman vs SD
Charles vs NO

Any recommendations is appreciated.

Pick 1 to bench. 0.5ppr.

Fitz vs Sea
TY @ ten
Jeffery @ GB
Gordon @ atl
Charles vs NO
Hyde vs TB

Bench Hyde

Sit White

Charles will be limited, what Reid said himself.

"Chiefs coach Andy Reid still doesn't think Jamaal Charles is ready for a full workload.
"Is he ready to carry it every down? I don’t think that’s where were at right this minute," Reid said Monday. "

Last edited:
This week is going to be tough, Lamar vs Broncos, and David Johnson vs Seahawks.

I also have Fuller.... vs Broncos.... I'm dead lol

Knile Davis #1 waiver wire pick up

I wonder will he learn the playbook in time for Thursday

I still don't know whether I should put him or Montgomery as my top claim.....

Don Jackson could also end up being the guy and **** over all of us :lol:

Wow Don Jackson isn't even an addable player in fantasy right now :lol: watch him end up being the guy on Thursday night too

Don Jackson has never been on a 53 man roster before which is why he can't be added.
Once he is activated to 53 man roster, he will be able to get picked up.

My guess is that he'd be the back up to Kniles Davis though.

Last edited:
Is 27/100 FAAB points overkill to spend on Golden Tate, or would you spend even more to ensure you have him?

My current WRs - Julio Jones, Jordan Matthews, Steve Smith, and Desean Jackson

My RBs are Mark ingram, Legarette Blount, jamaal Charles, Spencer Ware, Rashad Jennings.

Last edited:
Is 27/100 FAAB points overkill to spend on Golden Tate, or would you spend even more to ensure you have him?

My RBs are Mark ingram, Legarette Blount, jamaal Charles, Spencer Ware, Rashad Jennings.

Man Golden Tate was flat out terrible every game but this past one this year. I dropped him two weeks ago.

I wouldn't. Up to you though. Marvin jones is still staffords favorite target.

Forreal? You really think in the long run Ware will take carries from Charles? Legit question.

Yes I believe so. Ware has been a straight up beast. I believe he's averaging 7 Ypc and he out touched Charles last weekend. Out with the old and in with the new.

Allen Hurns
Sterling Shepard
Torey Smith.

I need a receiver on waivers. Which do yall suggest?

Cameron Brate or Jack Doyle on wavers?

Don Jackson has never been on a 53 man roster before which is why he can't be added.
Once he is activated to 53 man roster, he will be able to get picked up.

My guess is that he'd be the back up to Kniles Davis though.

ESPN is trash.

Back
Top Bottom