OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Yes I believe so. Ware has been a straight up beast. I believe he's averaging 7 Ypc and he out touched Charles last weekend. Out with the old and in with the new.

Fair enough. Ain't really watched KC, but I did see Ware light up the Raiders Defense but I'm not sure how much stock to put into that

This right here! They're the only defense I've had since week 1(obviously besides this past week where i picked up pitts def :x :smh:)

BRUH! :lol:

They ****** me too.

I lost 75.7 - 75.6

He benched his D who would have been the Jets who were -2 >:

Have Lacy, handcuffed him with Starks
Dropped Starks last week for Meredith
Picked up TY but he's not RB eligible

NEED another RB. Worth dropping Sproles to take flier on Knile Davis?

I ended up going with Ty Montgomery. Built like a RB, moves like a hybrid and catches like a wide out.

It's hard seeing Knile jump right in on one day of practice and get meaningful snaps. No way he knows the pass blocking schemes, audibles etc.

I have Zeke, Demarco, Michael, Coleman, Ware, Ajayi, Henry and McKinnon at RB....would you guys drop McKinnon for Knile Davis?

Hunter Henry is also still out there and I'd like to add him. My TE right now is Martellus Bennett...we can put a TE in our flex as well.

Last edited:
Deep league, huh? :lol:

Play Montgomery & Humphries

Tell me about it :lol:

I landed Montgomery, dropped Royal. Rishard and Humphries are still out there. Though, Dalton was dropped and I could probably use him over Wentz going forward (I also have Jameis). But more importantly I need an RB :lol: very slim pickings there. Chris Thompson, Asiata, Henry, Smallwood are the only names worthy.

I'm thinking I add Asiata?

Last edited:
Brady, Lamar Miller, Jordan Howard, Meredith and Edelman are all on bye for me in Week 9 when I'm playing a guy that I really need to beat....

I need to hope Dixon or Alfred Morris is starting that week or I'm gonna need to pick up Sproles vs the Giants and drop one of the two of them

Mariota, Tyrod, Smith, Cousins or Hoyer?

My qb was Ben

Drop who to grab the QB: Delanie, Z. Miller, or Snead .. im leaning Snead

Last edited:
Have Lacy, handcuffed him with Starks
Dropped Starks last week for Meredith
Picked up TY but he's not RB eligible

NEED another RB. Worth dropping Sproles to take flier on Knile Davis?
I'd pick Davis up, but would not start him this week.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom