OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I'm in the same boat as you only I already have robinson, wouldn't have dropped Luck or Stafford just would've picked up another QB for that week. Robinson is on thin ice for me, not a good pickup IMO, why didn't you trade a QB for a QB?

I'm in the same boat as you only I already have robinson, wouldn't have dropped Luck or Stafford just would've picked up another QB for that week. Robinson is on thin ice for me, not a good pickup IMO, why didn't you trade a QB for a QB?

Because I have Ben and Robinson is still getting crazy targets. He's nothing more than a 4th or 5th WR for me and Stafford would have rode the bench all year barring injury to Luck

He gave up nothing to get Robinson, especially since he still has Luck and Big Ben coming back in a few weeks.

It's Week 8, no need to have 3 QBs on your roster at this point :lol:

He gave up nothing to get Robinson, especially since he still has Luck and Big Ben coming back in a few weeks.

Pretty much. I've been trying to move Stafford for a couple weeks now and when i saw somebody drop Ben last week and i got him Stafford pretty much became useless on my team. So it just came to finding the team with a bad QB. He also was willing to trade Hopkins instead of Robinson but I like Robinson's upside alot more this season

I hate the waiting game... so ready for these trades to get approved it's been 48 hours and I'm like [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128556[/emoji]

Pretty much. I've been trying to move Stafford for a couple weeks now and when i saw somebody drop Ben last week and i got him Stafford pretty much became useless on my team. So it just came to finding the team with a bad QB. He also was willing to trade Hopkins instead of Robinson but I like Robinson's upside alot more this season

Hopkins > robinson

Hopkins > robinson

Ill take garbage time Bortles over POS Brock

Browns players be having one hit wonder season. This yr is Crowell.

Yeah I don't think anybody saw that coming. I wonder how Pryor will be making after this year. Somebody's gonna pay him waaay too much money.

Last edited:
Heads or tails? Tails I drop Jamaal Charles [emoji]128514[/emoji] Drafted him and Gurley as my 1st and 2nd picks and the 4th overall the person with the 5th drafted David Johnson [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji]

If Bortles gets benched, I can see Arob having a big 2nd half of the season with Henne. 

His schedule is just awful towards the end of the season and playoffs. He's had most of his easy games already.

He ends the season at Bills, Broncos, Vikings and at Texans.....those last three are the three best pass defenses in the league at the moment and the Bills aren't far behind

Last edited:

Hopkins > robinson

Ill take garbage time Bortles over POS Brock
Prisoner of the moment. If bortles didnt have harbage time pts on Thursday and Brock wasnt awful on monday i think the feelings would be different

I need a defense .. or go without one?

Chargers @ DEN
Seahawks @ NO
Bengals vs. Skins (London)
Panthers vs. AZ
Bears vs. MIN

Chargers @ DEN
Seahawks @ NO
Panthers vs. AZ
Bears vs. MIN
Yeah the way these defenses have been playing you can't help but to consider not starting one at all
laugh.gif

I say Seahawks.

Chargers @ DEN
Seahawks @ NO
Panthers vs. AZ
Bears vs. MIN

I'm going with the Panthers vs Cardinals this week. Panthers are coming off their bye, it's a home game, they killed Palmer in the NFC Championship, he's played awful the last month and they have alllll the motivation in the world to turn their season around starting with this game. It's worth a shot over those other choices. I would say Seattle if it wasn't at New Orleans but Brees seems to go off at home no matter what...

just did a wire check and Christine Michael(RB for Sea vs. NO this weekend) is available, worth picking up? The only place I could put him is on flex for Gore since I'm not moving Ware and Murray just played
thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom